Episode 363

BERSERK 363 (Young Animal 2021 #03)

RELEASES:
January 22, 2021
DIGITAL STORE: Click here (Price: 441円 / $4.16)
PHYSICAL COPY: Buy from CDJapan (Price: around $20 shipping included)

Our forum policy prohibits the posting of full episode scans. Read more about our decision here. Instead, you are encouraged to purchase the digital edition of Young Animal.

First time buying a digital Young Animal magazine?

Read Aazealh's guide, or watch Walter's video tutorial.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: This magazine is only in Japanese? I can't read Japanese, so why should I buy it?
A:
I can't read Japanese either. But if you want to follow along with the latest Berserk releases, getting this magazine is the only legal way to do it. Berserk's episodes run in these magazines months or years before they are collected into a volume. You can read our summaries on the forum and wait for our English text-based translations of each episode, available in a week or so after release.

Q: What do I need to set up an account on Hakusensha-E?
A:
A valid email address, a Chrome browser (or another browser with a built-in Japanese language translation), and a credit card. PayPal is not accepted at this time. Follow Aazealh's guide to learn more in-depth information on setting up an account.

Q: Purchasing requires my bank to do extra stuff because it's an international purchase. What do I do?
A:
This happens to many first-time customers to shops outside your country of origin. It's your bank flagging a new kind of transaction from a new country. To ensure that this transaction is valid, you may be asked for more information to verify your identity and your bank account. Afterward, this is an automatic process. If you have further questions, you can read VISA's guide on how this process works, or contact your bank.

====Heiji's original post follows:=====

Episode #363 will be in Young Animal #03 (January 22).

Last edited by a moderator:
Such welcome news as we go into another year of uncertainty. I hope we get a bit more backstory for Skull Knight!

Last edited:
After being absent for the past few weeks this is such great news to come back to!
I think 363 will give us an idea of how long we can expect our group to stay on the island, it should be clearer what direction we're heading towards so that'll be very interesting.
If we see more of SK's backstory next episode it won't be much as the flashback ended already last episode, I hope Skully will reveal at least a little bit more, though.

I think the fact that 362 ends with SK finally talking about himself is a good sign for things to come.
Sure thing but I don't expect a whole episode of that, maybe 5 pages or so of content. Knowing Miura, he'll know how to put in a lot of information in that.

It’s probably too early to ask but is there any small blurb of text regarding what the episode might be about?

Yes I know those “previews” don’t usually offer much or sometimes are plain wrong. But I enjoy speculating off of them :shrug:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It’s probably too early to ask but is there any small blurb of text regarding what the episode might be about?

Yes I know those “previews” don’t usually offer much or sometimes are plain wrong. But I enjoy speculating off of them :shrug:
No, not yet. Right now we just have a leaked (but reliable) date. We won’t have the actual magazine confirmation until mid-Thurs, and those don’t always have associated text.

Top Bottom