Exclusive Episode Previews

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Wow, that was fantastic! great job Gobs and Grail! :ubik:
I thought Gobs was going to vomit in the middle of his weeping near the end of the video. :ganishka:

This is infinitely better than the last year's Mass Effect-themed forum layout, not to mention that certain shady "Harbinger" character taking over as an administrator :ganishka:
Thanks, Gobolatula :ubik:

Exceptionally thoughtful and excellent on ALL counts, bravo!! It's hilarious and you guys need to do MORE of these videos ^_^. Gobs stripping on camera = X raised to the power 20 points.

Watched it again to take my mind off work. Also trying to put a name on the lady at the very beginning ...

Good job Grail for breathing under that bag! I'd get dizzy or nervous from claustrophobia. How'd you like reinforce the bag so it didn't slide or move around?? What magic was used to slide the notes seamlessly!?? You got good control, I'd be laughing away under that bag.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
IncantatioN said:
Good job Grail for breathing under that bag! I'd get dizzy or nervous from claustrophobia. How'd you like reinforce the bag so it didn't slide or move around?? What magic was used to slide the notes seamlessly!?? You got good control, I'd be laughing away under that bag.
We taped the back of the bag to the hoodie she was wearing. She has her hand up the bag feeding out the notes.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. You're all very nice.

Oh and here's better scans of all the "exclusive episode previews":

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Oh and here's a bonus video. You really get to catch a nice glimpse of my master acting process here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y_gduheVSE - WARNING: EAR RAPE

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Great work, Gobs :guts: Since it wasn't clear to some, I wanted to be clear that this wasn't something where everyone teamed in and did the work together. This is Gobs and Grail's baby. Give them the credit for this.

And oh my god the full image scans. LOVE IT. And all that terrible dialogue :ganishka:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thank you for all the kind comments, guys! It was a very fun project, and I'm glad that Gobs and Justin were able to get all the editing done in time for the deadline. To be honest, Gobs was being a bit too generous when he credited me with the concept - I gave him the idea, and he went and did all the hard work, including all of the funny little touches sprinkled throughout the video.

IncantatioN said:
Good job Grail for breathing under that bag! I'd get dizzy or nervous from claustrophobia... You got good control, I'd be laughing away under that bag.

It was a bit stuffy, but I could hardly complain with Gobs in his suit. Poor guy! As for not laughing, it was hard to see what Gobs was doing without my glasses on, so I'll chalk it up to ignorance instead of willpower. :ganishka:

Gob, really awesome man. Wish you would do a web series or something. Your character is very funny. I would love to see more work. :ubik: Thanks for sharing guys.

puella

Berserk forever
Gobolatula, you're a great actor! And you remind me Steve Buscemi!
Do you have some acting experience like a school play or something?
And Grail has a mysterious gaze that seems to be smiling!
I really enjoyed it. Thanks for your great work!

Oburi

All praise Grail
This is goddamn glorious. Man, you guys did an amazing job. Gobs, I can't believe how much of a natural you are. All the jokes all worked too.

:ubik: :ubik: :ubik:

Top Bottom