Fanfic boards

Lliugusamui

around the corner
So what about the fanfics there ? Will they be put elsewhere or does nobody care of the fanfics ? Cause there are some I liked and I'd like to conserv ...
As for those who want to post new fanfics ... how ?
Guil

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Guil Torchonlskyon said:
So what about the fanfics there ? Will they be put elsewhere or does nobody care of the fanfics ? Cause there are some I liked and I'd like to conserv ...
As for those who want to post new fanfics ... how ?
Guil
As Griffith said, the contest is over. Since 90% of the content on that board was directed at the contest, there was no reason to keep it up. As for archiving the fanfics, that's not really my job...

There will be a new contest soon. When that happens, Lady Griff will be in charge of organizing how it is displayed on the BBS. Contact her for more information.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Walter said:
As Griffith said, the contest is over. Since 90% of the content on that board was directed at the contest, there was no reason to keep it up. As for archiving the fanfics, that's not really my job...

There will be a new contest soon. When that happens, Lady Griff will be in charge of organizing how it is displayed on the BBS. Contact her for more information.
Thank you for doing your job...
Besides I thought you had some fanfics in the Misc part of your site . ?
Hallelujah
Guil

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Guil Torchonlskyon said:
Thank you for doing your job...
Besides I thought you had some fanfics in the Misc part of your site . ?
Hallelujah
Guil
I don't really understand what's with your tone here, but as for the fanfics in the Misc section, those were emailed to me or were specifically requested to be on the site.

If you want me to keep an active archive of everything that goes on the BBS, sorry but I'm just not going to.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Can we email you our fanfics if we still have them to be put up on the Misc section of the site?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Walter said:
I don't really understand what's with your tone here, but as for the fanfics in the Misc section, those were emailed to me or were specifically requested to be on the site.

If you want me to keep an active archive of everything that goes on the BBS, sorry but I'm just not going to.
Don't worry, tehre's no real problem. You know your stuff ^^
So I'd say the topic can be locked ...
Guil

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Miyu said:
Can we email you our fanfics if we still have them to be put up on the Misc section of the site?
As long as it's saved in HTML format. If you have Microsoft Word, "Save as Web Page" then send me that html.

walter@skullknight.net

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
So does that mean you erased my brilliant Rickert/Erica fic??? WHY??? DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELLLLL!!! YOU ANIMALS!!! IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG!! >:(

Top Bottom