Farnese Appreciation

Parkus

Keep pushing no matter what
I saw another appreciation thread and thought "why not have one for Farnese". I want to hear your favorite moments from our beautiful girl and what you think of her currently.

My favorite moment from Farnese is when she's protecting Casca from the trolls, I love how far she's grown as a person and never expected this much character development from her, I love to see it.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Two moments I really appreciate about her character are a) when she says to Serpico that she's a burden (while wahsing clothes in a river). Showing her vulnerability and doubting her part in the group.

b) to the contrary of that part, the other moment I like is when Roderick speaks to her about how the rest can do their rampage while she's keeping watch of Casca and how it is because of that, that the others can fight. Showing her, her importance to the group.

I have a whole bunch of other moments but I'll keep them to myself for the moment.

Two moments I really appreciate about hher character are a) when she says to Serpico that she's a burden (while wahsing clothes in a river). Showing her vulnerability and doubting her part in the group.

b) to the contrary of that part, the other moment I like is when Roderick speaks to her about how the rest can do their rampage while she's keeping watch of Casca and how it is because of that, that the others can fight. Showing her, her importance to the group.

I have a whole bunch of other moments but I'll keep them to myself for the moment.
hahah, I forgot so many moments, I'm not sure why, I cherish these moments but I'm forgetful, I like the part where theyre kidnapped by trolls and she realizes that even a weakling like her can help someone weaker(casca)

Farnese is by far my favorite character (after Guts) but she's the most I feel like I relate to. She's my comfort character.

My Favorite scenes of her would be:
- Her monologue and montage of being useless when she first joined the group
- Holding Casca safe in the cave troll, and realizing this is "Redemption... not retribution."
- Guts saying he's grateful to her
- Reuniting with the group, and saying she only came back home to see how far she's come
- The guardian angel of the ship
- Seeing Guts atop the walls of Albion and her monologue of how Guts can be so confident in surviving
- Snapping at Casca in the ship while showering, only to hug her and say she's sorry.

Basically any of her inner monologues and any scene involving Guts lol

Top Bottom