Favorite Godhand?

Who's your favorite God Hand member?

  • Void

    Votes: 24 17.1%
  • Femto

    Votes: 25 17.9%
  • Slan

    Votes: 66 47.1%
  • Ubik

    Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Conrad

    Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I love/hate them all equally.

    Votes: 15 10.7%

  • Total voters
    140

El_Spico11

The power of death is intoxicating...
Well my favorite is probably Slann (lol) and the strongest is probably Void. I'm curious on how Godhands would actually fight though, especially Ubik since hes always flying around in the same position. (All of this is based on the anime, so if theres actual Godhand fighting action in the manga, I'm sorry)
 

CnC

Ad Oculos
Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand?

This'll probably end up in the character cove, but:

As far as how they "fight": They seem to have complete (or at least a great deal of) control of their dimension, and can bend the rules to acheive whatever they intend. Examples would include Guts vs. Femto in Vol.3, SK vs. Void in 14, and Slann vs Guts/SK in... um... in... 25?

(hangs head in shame)


As far as favorites, they all kickass.
 

CnC

Ad Oculos
Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand?

El_Spico11 said:
Does Conrad ever get any action?
Conrad's "actions" include the raising of the alter (the hand) during the eclipse, and he was present (in a manifestation of rats) during a scene depicting the plague that was ravaging Midland. He has not had any "fights" per se in the manga.
 

DoM

I'm a llama!
Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand?

Femto is pretty tough ^^ (remember how he made a little meatball out of several Apostles during the eclipse)
 

CnC

Ad Oculos
Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand?

DoM said:
Femto is pretty tough ^^ (remember how he made a little meatball out of several Apostles during the eclipse)
Yea. However theres really nothing to point to one God Hand being tougher than the other.
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand?

Like CnC said, we really don't have any reason to think one God Hand member is stronger than another for now. That being said, I changed your thread into a poll so that people could vote for their favorite.

CnC said:
Slann vs Guts/SK in... um... in... 25? (hangs head in shame)
26. :griff:
 

CnC

Ad Oculos
Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand?

Aazealh said:
Like CnC said, we really don't have any reason to think one God Hand member is stronger than another for now. That being said, I changed your thread into a poll so that people could vote for their favorite.

26. :griff:
damn!!! *seppuku-emoticon here*

The devil is in the details.
Are you the devil, Aaz? (possible speculation topic)
 

Skabbius

Rotting Flesh
Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand?

I'd imagine that each have their own strengths. It seems that each of them represent different things. Although Void does seem a lot more intimitating than the rest of them.
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand?

CnC said:
Are you the devil, Aaz? (possible speculation topic)
Hahah well, you can call me Louis Cyphre if you want. :zodd:



Some religions think the egg is the symbol of the soul. Would you like an egg?
 

TheRedShadow

Don't turn around.
Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand?

Berserk=Volume 6=outtakes= I AM VOID! Boogity Boogity Boo

Am I the only one who owns that series and/or has seen that particular outtake?

Void is the best if there is a "best" apostle, but if you go for voluptuousness its gotta be Sla...Conrad...WTF?
 

El_Spico11

The power of death is intoxicating...
Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand?

Anyone know why in the anime Conrad screams out everything he says?
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand?

TheRedShadow said:
Am I the only one who owns that series and/or has seen that particular outtake?
You're on a Berserk website, so... No, you aren't the only one.

TheRedShadow said:
Void is the best if there is a "best" apostle
Void isn't an apostle.

El_Spico11 said:
Anyone know why in the anime Conrad screams out everything he says?
I never had the feeling he was screaming, at least not more than the others.
 

TheRedShadow

Don't turn around.
Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand?

Notice I said WTF! right after I said Void, Slann, and Conrad meaning, I was well aware of the mistake and thus not correcting it meant it should be interpreted as a joke. Plus, from what I've heard thus far does not specify that people have seen the outtakes on Berserk: Disc 6: God's Hand

I am also curious instead of picking and slashing at the noob's on this site, why not redirect them with fact? Instead of telling them to "Go to the search button" Why not enlighten them? It is understandable if the topic they ask about is HUGE or complicated like most Berserk idea/concepts but, don't sweat the small stuff.

I may be a noob to the site but, I'm no noob to Berserk.

I do respect your wisdom on the subject A. but the bluntness should be directed less critically to better construct proper ideas.
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand?

TheRedShadow said:
Notice I said WTF! right after I said Void, Slann, and Conrad meaning, I was well aware of the mistake and thus not correcting it meant it should be interpreted as a joke.
Oh really? Well it didn't seem so.

TheRedShadow said:
Plus, from what I've heard thus far does not specify that people have seen the outtakes on Berserk: Disc 6: God's Hand
And you aren't going to assume they did? That was my point, you don't need to read it to assume it because you're on a Berserk website. There are threads where people talk about the DVDs and the outtakes too anyway.

TheRedShadow said:
I am also curious instead of picking and slashing at the noob's on this site, why not redirect them with fact? Instead of telling them to "Go to the search button" Why not enlighten them?
Maybe you think I have nothing else to do? Can't you use the search function? It's too hard? You're too lazy? I can't spend my time replying to the same questions over and over, and I don't want to (because when I reply to something, I like to reply in detail). Each individual member can search for answers by himself, and should do it. I don't think it's too much to ask. Besides, I'm not slashing at anything, I just reply to precise points concisely (regardless of people's seniority). Sorry for the directness if it bothers you, it's a habit.

TheRedShadow said:
I may be a noob to the site but, I'm no noob to Berserk.
Yeah yeah yeah, I know the melody. In the end, you'll still be nice to check older threads before posting on topics like "Gaiseric's past" and stuff like that. It has nothing to do with you personally, it's just that we're a community and everybody needs to make efforts for it to work.

TheRedShadow said:
the bluntness should be directed less critically to better construct proper ideas.
What are you talking about? I'm pointing out things in your posts, I don't have to write an essay to do that.
 

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Re: Favorite Godhand? Strongest Godhand?

El_Spico11 said:
Does Conrad ever get any action?
With a mouth like that, you better believe it... What was the topic?

Oh yeah, so, I think Void is probably the most evil/demonic looking, femto is a little too much like Batman, Ubik is rather small and goofy, Conrad is almost unnecessary, and Slann is a little to arousing to seem detestable. Now, maybe if she grew up in LA and was 'augmented'...
 

Tenro

...You tit.
Void, because I tend to appreciate those mastermind types, and he always seems to know more than just about anyone else in the room.

Plus, he's the archrival of my favorite character. :badbone:
 
Personally I like the team up of Ubik and Conrad. I hope we see more of them together like we did in Griffith's little "dream" during the eclipse.

They could make a buddy cop movie with the clean cut Ubik gets a new whiley jive talking bla... pink partner by the name of Conrad. Or perhaps a comedy ala Chris Farley (Conrad) and David Spade (Ubik)?
 

Wraith King

I exist in the shadow of my unrealized dream
I like Void, man with a plan  :void: - i mean his brains are hanging out of his head he must be intelligent, on the note of the god hand designs being somewhat inspired by hellraiser has anyone ever seen the hellraiser films, they look a little pointlessly nasty for my taste.
 

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
[quote author=Wraith King]
...on the note of the god hand designs being somewhat inspired by hellraiser has anyone ever seen the hellraiser films, they look a little pointlessly nasty for my taste.
[/quote]

I like Hellraiser allright, had drinks w/ Doug Bradley and he's a great guy.  I dig Clive Barker most when he's writing childrens' stories, though.

Of course they're pointlessly nasty, they're horror films at best, slasher films at worst.  1 & 2 are the only 'real' ones.  The rest are just franchise silliness.  I watch them anyway, of course.  Cause I huggle cenobites.  They are hawt.  I throw fanart!!  http://www.wmyh.com/images/LillithRael/ceno2.jpg

Oh, and I like Slan. Cause she's the rebel.
 

Wraith King

I exist in the shadow of my unrealized dream
Lithrael said:
I like Hellraiser allright, had drinks w/ Doug Bradley and he's a great guy.  I dig Clive Barker most when he's writing childrens' stories, though.

Of course they're pointlessly nasty, they're horror films at best, slasher films at worst.  1 & 2 are the only 'real' ones.  The rest are just franchise silliness.  I watch them anyway, of course.  Cause I huggle cenobites.  They are hawt.  I throw fanart!!  http://www.wmyh.com/images/LillithRael/ceno2.jpg

Oh, and I like Slan.  Cause she's the rebel. 
Like the theif of Always, Some of his other books are pritty dirty though.. heh  Cool fanart, the God hand to me seem to be supped up when compared to hellraiser cause obviously with the animation theres less practical limitations, With Void still being my favroite if i could be bothered id read Destination: Void. but i cant
 
I voted for Ubik, and here's an oldie I made :guts: :




Aazealh

I like to reply in detail
Yes. I remember the last time I asked you how you were doing today.... :isidro:


- C


PS. Love ya Aaz!!!!! :casca:
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
C said:
Yes. I remember the last time I asked you how you were doing today.... :isidro:
I can't help it if my life is fantastic. I should start a blog. Naaaah. :void:

Anyway, nobody voted for the poor Conrad yet, in spite of that awesome scene with the rats in the plagued town. He's an underdog, but you guys just wait until he gets some action, you'll see.
 
Top Bottom