Feh. Art and things.

L

loudchai

Aloha. I'm new. Sort of. I lurked here for awhile, but I don't think that counts for much, so eh. This board is funny, and intense at the same time. Sorry, Berserk fandom beats out all the other ones in general coolness. Screw you, Pretty Sammy Fangirls!

Anywhooot, I'm here to whore some of my Berserk art. Because that's what you do. Or so I've been told.(cough)

(Click link for the larger pic.)

griffandgutssmall.jpg
http://loudchai.proticus.com/art/griffandguts.jpg

Griff and Guts. It's unfinished because I'm lazy. Feh. I really enjoy the Griff/Guts dynamic, however. It's quite interesting their relationship. But since I am not of eloquent speech this early in the morning, I won't go into details. Be kind to my Guts. Sniff. It's my first time drawing him.

whaaaasm.jpg
http://loudchai.proticus.com/art/whaaaa2.jpg

This came about after I invited a friend of the female and lesbian persausion over to watch the Berserk anime. Upon seeing Griffith for the first time she said, "Okay--Griffith is kind of a boy name, but she's hot, so it doesn't matter." I laughed so hard jones soda came out my nose. Meh heh. I like Jodo in the last panel. He came out cute, considering all I had was a uniball at the time and no pencil. PENCILS are your friend, dammit!

Stupid uniball.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Those are fantastic! You're certainly welcome to these boards with artwork like that. My girlfriend and I loved the comic strip one, especially with her being a fangirl ;) Please enjoy yourself here and please, please keep drawing Berserk characters!

If you take requests, I'd raise a hand to a Femto picture ^__^;;

L

loudchai

I don't think Griff's that effeminate, either, but it's due to my friend being rather unobservant and Berserk depraved, sadly. I am enlightening her however!

But thanks for your comments. I had a hard time drawing Guts. He changes looks in the anime and manga as the story progresses. Just like Griff's hair. I mean, what was with that? I blame it on humidity! Midland suddenly had a heat wave and Griff's hair went "poof!" :3

Oooh Femto. I like all the Godhands. I'll have to break out my manga for that. And by break out, I mean steal it from my friend Jen. As I only have the first four volumes and she has the rest of them. Peh.

It bites the big one when your broke.

L

loudchai

TheSkyTraveller said:
Hey, finally someone does some fanart with Corkus in it! :)

:3 I must be the only Corkus fangirl! That's is totally going on my resume.

Top Bottom