Female elves

Status
Not open for further replies.

puella

Berserk forever
Alucard said:
In the manga elves have no sex but Evarella is obviously female. I don't get it. :p

Since elves have no gender in Berserk, I think it's better and more exact to say Evarella looks and act female while Puck male.

puella said:
Since elves have no gender in Berserk, I think it's better and more exact to say Evarella looks and act female while Puck male.

So if they act male and female they could have sex, no? Not for reproductive purposes but for the lust of it  ;)
It's funny to imagine it though

No, seriously an explanation could be that elves have to do with children's imagination more than anything else
Children don't have hardcore sexual desires, heh
Sexual education on elves by Xechnao, heh  8)  ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Remind me of Species... Reproduce through mouth contact...

Yeah, but it's not really "having sex", now is it? Anyway, Elves and especially piskies are elementals, so they probably don't reproduce like that.

Aazealh said:
Yeah, but it's not really "having sex", now is it? Anyway, Elves and especially piskies are elementals, so they probably don't reproduce like that.

Oh, um err so.. how to they have sex again? I wonder how they reproduce... ???

So let's say Puck and Evarella hook up how will they... and have children... :eek:

Aazealh said:
There's a good chance that they don't reproduce at all, being born some special way (related to the astral realm).

Do you mean like Snoz or the other (with the exeption of Ogers) Qliphoth creatures? They seem to have been around long before the worlds began fusing so how would that work (them being related to astral)?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Alucard said:
Do you mean like Snoz or the other (with the exeption of Ogers) Qliphoth creatures?

No, I don't mean like Chimimôryô or Ogres. We don't have enough information to answer the question of their "birth"/"reproduction" at the moment.

One thing...King Hanafubuku was a male right? :p

Anyway I do believe that Elves are created by Hanabuku if they cant reproduced though i am not too sure myself

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
One thing...King Hanafubuku was a male right?  :p

Female kings are called queens, Smith. Anyway, if there isn't any relevant information to add, I think we're done with this topic for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom