FIFA 2010 World Cup

Damn! I'm depressed. Germany was publicly disgraced by Spain. Spain was the best team so far. I hope they win the World Cup. But i'm wishing for germany to win the next World Cup in Brasilia. That is bound to happen!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
kaimera said:
Damn! I'm depressed. Germany was publicly disgraced by Spain. Spain was the best team so far. I hope they win the World Cup. But i'm wishing for germany to win the next World Cup in Brasilia. That is bound to happen!

Well that game was already predicted.

Wow the third place match was pretty epic. Germany takes the lead with 1-0 then Uruguay scores twice with one awesome goal by Forlan. Germany comes back to get a 3-2 lead And Forlan gets a free kick in the last second of the game. He kicks it and hits the crossbar and out and the game is over.
Forlan should get the Golden Ball for what he has done in this tournament for his team. I hope he gets the golden shoe as well by for that to happen, Snjeider and Villa can't score tomorrow. Going to be a interesting final.

Spain won. I think they deserved it.

The referee did a very poor job but mostly against Spain. He should have red carded two Dutch players in the first half, Van Bommel for a tackle to Iniesta and De Jong for the kick he gave to Alonso's chest.

Boring finals match, and I'm glad it's all over because I won't see all those trendy people update their Facebook status's (on the WC) every 2 minutes.

Top Bottom