FINALLY! Spoiler tags

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Updated 5-1-07

After several instances of people being spoiled on topics in Shootin' the Breeze, and two years of being reminded by Aaz, I finally implemented a good spoiler tag mod for the forum. Behold its glory :

Griffto has the sex with Kescar
Just move the mouse over the box and HUZZAH!

The usage goes like this: [ spoiler ] spoilers or hidden text goes here [/ spoiler ] Just omit those spaces between the brackets, and you're good to go. As you can see, you can still use Bold, Underline and Italics within the Hide tags.

I'm working on getting an official button for it that'll replace one of the lesser used buttons (code), but for now it's up to you guys to type it manually.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It's a good and very useful function, I'm glad to see it finally implemented (even though I guess it'll only be sparsely used).

CnC

Ad Oculos
unless Im missing something it isnt working for me as I see the text already.

Im using firefox

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
unless Im missing something it isnt working for me as I see the text already.

Im using firefox
Probably because the theme you're using. Ill make it compatible with the "testing grounds" one. But as of this moment, it only works with the default board theme. Sorry =(

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
Probably because the theme you're using. Ill make it compatible with the "testing grounds" one. But as of this moment, it only works with the default board theme. Sorry =(

no worries. I'm a 'testing grounds" -fan

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
[hide]oh em gee at teh spoilers!!! :carcus:[/hide]

Very neat, good work Walter! Kind of funny how it doesn't hide smileyes, but not like that matters. :serpico:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Awesome! This is way better than having to read super small text! (I'm blind)
Thank you, boss!

[hide] Skullknight is Guts from the future who traveled back in time using a Behelit powered Delorean[/hide]

Stream

Inousha
As a declared spoiler-hater, I am very thankful Walter :carcus:
weeeeeee

@ Rakshas

[hide] Beherit powered Delorean[/hide]

LOOOOOOL XD XD too funny

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Spoiler tags are BACK. Here's an example of how to use them:
Code: