[FS] Kits (Slan, Irvine, Puck, Ivalera)

I'm selling a few kits in my possession. They're housed in their original boxes.

PM me if interested with an offer. If you wish to see more pictures, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to oblige.

Slan 1/6 kit by Tonboya

LSOgtNN.jpg

CLICK for picture reference taken from DK's website

Irvine bust by Tonboya, released in Wonderfest 2014

jnt3q5q.jpg

iI3qoqy.jpg

CLICK for reference image of the full kit found online

Puck & Ivalera 1:1 scale kits by Henacyoko Gouten

h9Ua2RI.jpg

YNWKdkz.jpg

CLICK for picture reference taken from DK's website, does not come with diorama

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Slan looks awesome! Hope to see someone do a killer paint on her and good luck with the sale!

I've updated the reference picture for the Irvine bust so you can see how big it is and it's a lot more detailed than the old picture I posted.

Liad said:
how much for Slan + shipping?

PM sent.

Ahmetal said:
Slan looks awesome! Hope to see someone do a killer paint on her and good luck with the sale!

Thanks! Yeah, definitely ... I'd love to see it painted.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
Hi Incantation,
how much do you ask for the puck and ivarela kits?
(detailed price for each figure + shipping cost please)

Thx

amano

kono sekai ni wa
Just wanted to say that I have sent Incantation the money he asked me, for the kits I wanted, and never heard of him since.
It's been 2months now....

Anyone ever heard of him please let me know.
thx

amano said:
Just wanted to say that I have sent Incantation the money he asked me, for the kits I wanted, and never heard of him since.

thx

Don t worry. Incantation is really a good skuller here.
He had probably some problems but if he s still alive, he ll give you some news :slan: !
Hope everything is ok for him !

Stardustgatzu said:
Don t worry. Incantation is really a good skuller here.
He had probably some problems but if he s still alive, he ll give you some news :slan: !
Hope everything is ok for him !

thats optimistic of you

I'll vouch for him too. Met him several times in person and he's as honest as they come. I get it though, I'd be anxious too. He's been on these forums for years it would be foolish to do something funny like that all of a sudden if you know what I mean.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Hope he is OK. I have been waiting a while to hear from him too, but on the opposite end - I owe him money! :farnese:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
When I saw Amano's post, and knowing that IncantatioN hadn't been around in a while, I decided to check if he was alright. I figured he might be in trouble or something, so I shot him an email. He replied to me within 2 hours. Walter contacted him via Skype around the same time and he promptly replied as well. He told me he was fine but had been busy with work. He'd been planning to quit his job and to leave the USA to go back to India in October, but that's been pushed back to 2016. I responded to him and among other things, I mentioned that Amano was waiting to hear from him regarding this deal. I got no response to that.

Two days later, I sent another email, this time telling Piraan that his silence could only be interpreted one way: as an attempt to scam Amano out of whatever amount he sent him for those kits. That he could just send the money back, that people would be disappointed by his behavior, and so on. That was two days ago. I have received no response. Now I don't care to speculate about his reasons, but the facts are what they are.

And because IncantatioN told Amano to send him the money over PayPal "as a gift", reassuring him that people here could vouch for him, Amano cannot get his money back. So I'd like to use this opportunity to remind people that under NO circumstance should you EVER send money to someone "as a gift", no matter their reputation, how many people can vouch for them, or how many successful transactions you've had with them in the past. When you send money that way to try to save a few bucks, you risk losing the whole sum without recourse.

Aazealh said:
When I saw Amano's post, and knowing that IncantatioN hadn't been around in a while, I decided to check if he was alright. I figured he might be in trouble or something, so I shot him an email. He replied to me within 2 hours. Walter contacted him via Skype around the same time and he promptly replied as well. He told me he was fine but had been busy with work. He'd been planning to quit his job and to leave the USA to go back to India in October, but that's been pushed back to 2016. I responded to him and among other things, I mentioned that Amano was waiting to hear from him regarding this deal. I got no response to that.

Two days later, I sent another email, this time telling Piraan that his silence could only be interpreted one way: as an attempt to scam Amano out of whatever amount he sent him for those kits. That he could just send the money back, that people would be disappointed by his behavior, and so on. That was two days ago. I have received no response. Now I don't care to speculate about his reasons, but the facts are what they are.

And because IncantatioN told Amano to send him the money over PayPal "as a gift", reassuring him that people here could vouch for him, Amano cannot get his money back. So I'd like to use this opportunity to remind people that under NO circumstance should you EVER send money to someone "as a gift", no matter their reputation, how many people can vouch for them, or how many successful transactions you've had with them in the past. When you send money that way to try to save a few bucks, you risk losing the whole sum without recourse.

exactly!! i have seen that as a common practice because of some members reputation, but one can never know, people give surprises!!
i lost a deal once because i didnt want to send as gift (learned that the hard way) but i guess its not fair from sellers to ask as a gift
buyers are always in "disadvantage"

Stardustgatzu said:
@ Hubalo : i recognized my self in your post.

However, i hope Piraan will do something for Amano.

not trying to offend , and not saiyng you where trying to do something like that, what i mean is that is more fair when buyers have the security that something like that is not going to happen

amano said:

thx

Hey Amano, I sent you an email with pictures of the packaging (pre-packing pictures before I put the small bits of the kit in bubble wrap and post-bubbling them up) on Aug 28 and didn't hear back from you. I know you'd told me about your busy college/ school schedule and unfortunately, September was busy for me as well with working over time and my brother's visit to the US and a possible move out of the country. There was just not a lot of time I had to be on the board for quality posts, so I kept away. It slipped my mind to remind you about my email which's my fault. I just assumed you'd get back to me whenever you'd get to it. Sorry about that. The reason why I wanted to hear back from you was because I'd never opened the kits since I received them from YJA in 2011 (I think) and noticed there were 2/3 small broken bits which were fixable if you were interested in fixing them. My email to you were pictures of the items and giving options whether you still wanted the kits with a partial refund or a full refund or if in addition to the kits, I could also give you a Green SK PVC or a 12 Inch AOW Guts figure as compensation.

And you absolutely did the right thing Amano by posting in the topic and alerting everyone. I hadn't been on the forum in a while and didn't see an email from you so I thought I was still waiting on you and I can understand how the lack of my online presence is worrying, given this sort of situation. I'll forward you my email in a bit. Sorry again, I had no clue.

Thanks Aaz for alerting me of the post. I was at Comic Con this weekend and dove right into work after. It took a little longer to check your email reply and respond to you than I usually do, sorry for that. And guys, we know Aaz is always right and we don't say it as much because it's a given but I'd just like to reiterate that he's absolutely right, especially the last paragraph of his post. There's absolutely, without a doubt, always a risk in sending items via a Gift and I myself was burnt by it a few years ago by a member on the forum - Zoliv. So it's up to your gut or trust with a fellow seller or buyer during the transaction. In the recent past, I've not had a problem selling statues to fellow members who either opted for marking it as a Gift or opted for sending them as Goods so they are protected. I'd also wanna thank Walter for checking on me since I was away for a fair amount of time than I usually do. You too StardustGatsu, this morning.

I totally understand everyone's reactions on here. Have to hop back to work, I'll jump back tonight.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
IncantatioN said:
Hey Amano, I sent you an email with pictures of the packaging (pre-packing pictures before I put the small bits of the kit in bubble wrap and post-bubbling them up) on Aug 28 and didn't hear back from you. I know you'd told me about your busy college/ school schedule and unfortunately, September was busy for me as well with working over time and my brother's visit to the US and a possible move out of the country. There was just not a lot of time I had to be on the board for quality posts, so I kept away. It slipped my mind to remind you about my email which's my fault. I just assumed you'd get back to me whenever you'd get to it. Sorry about that.

I held out hope you weren't running some low-stakes scam, but I have to admit, this does not look good at all.

In my opinion, how issues like this get resolved is between the buyer and the seller. But this wasn't resolved. It's still not resolved. And it's been left unresolved for more than two months.

To me, barring tragedy that prevents you from conducting your affairs, that's inexcusable. Even if there was last-minute confusion, it's the responsibility of the buyer who received money for the transaction to complete that transaction. Adding to this particular case, you used your reputation as validation for a risky transaction type and then mysteriously vanished. Until your post this morning, what you had conducted was a textbook grift — one which has struck many members here, yourself included. It's nearly the worst kind of behavior you can participate in as a member of this community. I say nearly because you did finally reappear, 5 days after Amano flagged this issue, to explain yourself and, I hope, bring this outstanding issue to an agreeable conclusion.

As to your explanation for the delay, I know I wouldn't find it acceptable were I in Amano's shoes. What if the email you sent on Aug. 28 never actually cleared, or landed in his spam folder? Was it Amano's responsibility to track you down and remind you of your transaction? How long would you have waited to address this issue? What would you have done in Amano's position? I ask because you have been in his position.

Wow.....I always thought Incantation was a decent dude that's been around....guess you would never know. I'm fairly reputable on many boards as well and people send me payments via gift all the time....sometimes even sending me goods before I pay when I buy just to avoid fees for both sides. Thanks for adding doubt to everyone......and right, if you claim you've been busy as hell with your circumstances....you may not want to mention you were busy attending "comic-con." Sorry, maybe my fault for wandering into this thread but this rubs me the wrong way.....kills it for the honest guys.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
Hi everyone,
no need to worry anymore, Incantation emailed me and we managed to set up the shipment of the kits.
No need to be rude against the guy, the emails he sent me never reached me maybe because of the attachment files (pictures...) or maybe got lost in the spam folder (even if his email is in my allowed users).
I was absolutely aware that my payment as gift was risky, and wouldn't have cryed if my money was gone. I trusted Incantation because of his history on the board. As a matter of fact I'll try not to redo the gift payment way.
Maybe I should have written a post before, but I waited and was/am also struggling with life and work.
Sometime shit happens and it can be really bad.
This little misunderstanding is just nothing and Incantation does not need to be blamed for.
He did a lot to solve the issue.

Now the parcel is on its way.

Top Bottom