Funny Berserk Drawing Contest - WIN BERSERK (contest over)

Re: Funny Berserk Drawing Contest - WIN BERSERK!

MrWeatherby said:
I4f5W.gif
Rape Horse time.
I4f5W.gif

LlvbX.gif

This Rape Horse, it speaks with Gilbert Gottfried's voice, I presume? XD

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!

UPDATE:

After some thought, I've decided to extend the deadline (or reduce it, depending on how this turns out). I'm looking for at least 20 different entries, total. By at least 10 different people, total.

So far, we've got 3 great entries by 1 person. As great as they are, I AM NOT SATISFIED!!!! The reason I started this silly contest was just to see a bunch of funny Berserk-related stuff, and get a bunch of artists in here. So, yeah. By all means, bring in the entries.

MrWeatherby

What's up, ketchup?

I wish I could just give you 20 different Berserk comics, but I really don't know if I have 20 different ideas floating around in my head.

Grail

Feel the funk blast

I'm glad that you decided to change the deadline, Gobs! I think that'll give people more chances to submit entries. Anyway, here's a little something so that Mr Weatherby won't feel lonely. :guts:

FalconiaLovin.jpg

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!

Grail, that is hilarious on a legendary level.

MrWeatherby said:
I wish I could just give you 20 different Berserk comics, but I really don't know if I have 20 different ideas floating around in my head.
Well even if you drew 20 different Berserk comics, that wouldn't satisfy my other crazy rule, the one where I need 10 different serious contributors. Right now we've got 2 contributors and 4 entries. We need 10 and 20. KEEP THESE COMING, PEOPLE.

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Gobolatula said:
Grail, that is hilarious on a legendary level.
Thanks! I forgot to mention that I meant it as a sort of spiritual sequel to Walter's comic regarding a similar subject. :slan:

522766_426854524008987_1211877029_n.jpg

Some awesome comics here,guess i should try to draw one too :p ..this is sketch of puck i did in university some time ago

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Lukis said:
Some awesome comics here,guess i should try to draw one too :p ..this is sketch of puck i did in university some time ago
Very dramatic, Lukis, I like. You should definitely try your hand at a comic for the contest. :guts:

turkitage

ターク

Damn Gobs, sorry this isn't getting as many entries. I'd love to see more.

A really big art commission with ridiculous deadlines is devouring my life at the moment, but I'm still going to try to squeeze one in :guts: All of the entries are fantastic so far!

MrWeatherby

What's up, ketchup?

Turkitage said:
Damn Gobs, sorry this isn't getting as many entries. I'd love to see more.

Why not give it a shot? If anybody is going to win, we'll need more entries. Hell, you could end up winning it all yourself.

MrWeatherby

What's up, ketchup?
Gobolatula said:
Congrats, Weatherby. Your Berserk is on your way. You better cherish that shit or I'll be sad.

Oh I plan to cherish the hell of out it. It's been my plan for a very long time now to get the whole series, but money has never really permitted it, so I can't overstate how glad I am to have won all these.

Top Bottom