Gaiseric

Gatts

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Prolly sex with a demon because at the time there were prolly massive orgies going on.. and thats *a lot* of people hang.. Still its a path of thinking I haven't seen yet.. Do we really know whose Gatts' father was? Is he still alive? Could be the Skull Knight? Is that why SK is so interesting in keeping Gatts alive? (Other than the possibility of him being the only one able to save the world.) ???

Another thing, do we know for sure that was Gatts mother? *points at legend - Demon Baby* Could the demon baby be Gatts?

Well, there are my questions without any answers.. Its amazing how much I know about Berserk and I haven't seen the full series or even read the manga! =) Can you people all read Japenese?!? I wish I could :'(

Gatts

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Nope... can't read japanese :'( :'( :'(

But I bought the half assed acclimate solutions translations with the manga and now I have at least some clue to what is going on!

I am working on the japanese bit though...

Gatts

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Now I do! :D
This FAQ will allow me to make more precise speculations! :D Though it also makes me wonder. If Griffith is the Demon Child, then does he have Gatts extraordinary strength and/or abilities? ???

Top Bottom