Games everyone should play

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Seriously.... Disgaea folks. Its replay value is crazy and the personalities and quirkiness of the game is just great for a jrpg. You can either play the original on the PS2 or DS. DO IT!
Also PSP.
I played the game a bit, but go bored with it, I don't really like the main characters, and I'm not really a fan of constant grinding. Of course the fact that my psp's joystick broke might be part of the reason I never play it any more. Might give it another try if I ever get a new PSP.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The Perineum Falcon said:
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus:

the only two games I'd ever really care to play again.

That's only because you've never played Mass Effect.

Darklink286 said:
Just beat SOtC and holy shit! That last one was a bitch, I had it down to no health showing up on the bar and got knocked off all the way to the ground barely being hidden from his electricity blasts, but it did make the final blow more dramatic in the end. The ending was amazing as well, although it was pretty depressing. I can't wait to play ICO after I spend some time hunting lizards and fruit for a while. To anybody who hasn't played this yet, DO IT!

Yeah the last Colossus is quite difficult if you have just begun to play the game for the 1st time, but once you replay it fighting the Colossus again is like a breeze :slan:

Aazealh said:
That's only because you've never played Mass Effect.

I see that alot of people here like this game is it really that good, I was going to pick up a copy but I wasn't to sure about it

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
slan69 said:
I see that alot of people here like this game is it really that good, I was going to pick up a copy but I wasn't to sure about it

Everyone has their own tastes, but I think it's great personally. And it's only $20 nowadays, so it's not too big of an investment.

Top Bottom