Games to look forward to!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Anyway, it's not classic RE2 done right, but I believe it does it justice for being a really good game in its own right, while still reaffirming the primacy of the original in a weird way.

Yeah, it's a good game in its own right, but as someone who experienced the original RE2 on launch day, I can't help but be critical when it falls short of its stated goal. Thinking back, Nintendo was clever with Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS), because it's kind of an alternate take on Zelda 3 but they never called it's a remake, even though large swaths of the games are similar.

I think the answer is they're either going to be releasing half a dozen of these over a decade or more, or they're going to seriously compromise whatever the big crazy idea was and hem closer to the original, or, worst case scenario, go the Capcom route and cut it down into something else entirely ala RE3make. Which, not coincidentally, came out a year after the original and it's looking like Capcom will have RE4 out too before the next FF7R installment.

Yep. I honestly don't have high hopes for the FF7R project. I figure they'll compress it down to three games, with their weird multiverse scenario taking up more space as time goes by. Wouldn't be surprised if they tried to redeem Sephiroth in the end either. Eh, I guess we'll see. I did "platinum" the game so I hope they prove me wrong and every sequel gets better than the last.

Case in point, and it's like giving us the opposite of anticipation: we're actually scared of being disappointed with something we already love!

You know, I've already seen people clamoring for them to remake RE5, and.... Why? Then how about a RE7 remake? Mind-boggling stuff. I'd rather have them bring back DEEP DOWN! Hell, even a new Dragon's Dogma, why not. :azan:

Yeah, and I remember being really impressed with how fleshed out Dead Space was upon release. It may have just been good marketing but it felt like they immediately had supplementary videos and media with backstory, lore, etc. I just saw it all at a friend's house and was like, "where'd all this come from?" And the game was great and warranted it!

Yeah it was great for the time, definitely picked up the torch while RE and SH were stumbling.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Thinking back, Nintendo was clever with Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS), because it's kind of an alternate take on Zelda 3 but they never called it's a remake, even though large swaths of the games are similar.

It was basically MORE Zelda III, like if you loved that game, let's pretend we just made a direct sequel next and this is like the 2nd part. Not a bad concept, especially compared to a remake. One thing I thought they should have taken advantage of though was letting you play it in 3D mode like OoT. Now, it would look weird because they designed the assets to specifically fit that perspective, but it still would have been fun to mess around with. Maybe they'll get bored one day and create a Zelda where you have to switch between perspectives to solve puzzles, etc.

Yep. I honestly don't have high hopes for the FF7R project. I figure they'll compress it down to three games, with their weird multiverse scenario taking up more space as time goes by. Wouldn't be surprised if they tried to redeem Sephiroth in the end either. Eh, I guess we'll see. I did "platinum" the game so I hope they prove me wrong and every sequel gets better than the last.

Same, and I think you listed our top fears save for the biggest one... when they undo Aerith's death in the multiverse; then she can come back for Final Fantasy VII-2 and all games and merchandise thereafter! Yay.

You know, I've already seen people clamoring for them to remake RE5, and.... Why? Then how about a RE7 remake? Mind-boggling stuff. I'd rather have them bring back DEEP DOWN! Hell, even a new Dragon's Dogma, why not. :azan:

I almost brought this up in my last post: Are they going to bother with RE5 and 6? Nobody wanted 6 in the first place, and while 5 was a huge seller and short enough to actually do right quickly, are they going to redesign the visuals to, uh, avoid controversy? Ahem. =) I think the multiplayer aspect is pretty good justification for doing it though. I went on it on PC in the last year and had no problem finding partners for segments, so there's still a demand for it.

Other than that though, the original REmake is already older than the next game they're remaking, so they'd be better off doing RE1 again in first person or something. Hell, do that after RE9 as a comprehensive series relaunch! Like, these aren't remakes anymore, but we're starting over with the original scary mansion concept with new characters or whatever and going from there. Maybe we'll finally get to visit Umbrella Paris someday? =)

Yeah it was great for the time, definitely picked up the torch while RE and SH were stumbling.

Yeah, I did enjoy Dead Space 2 as well, even though I didn't approve of them giving Isaac a voice and immediately making him some low class potty-mouth. :azan:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe they'll get bored one day and create a Zelda where you have to switch between perspectives to solve puzzles, etc.

That'd be neat!

Same, and I think you listed our top fears save for the biggest one... when they undo Aerith's death in the multiverse; then she can come back for Final Fantasy VII-2 and all games and merchandise thereafter! Yay.

Yeaaaaahhhhh.... :schnoz:

I almost brought this up in my last post: Are they going to bother with RE5 and 6? Nobody wanted 6 in the first place, and while 5 was a huge seller and short enough to actually do right quickly, are they going to redesign the visuals to, uh, avoid controversy? Ahem. =) I think the multiplayer aspect is pretty good justification for doing it though. I went on it on PC in the last year and had no problem finding partners for segments, so there's still a demand for it.

Other than that though, the original REmake is already older than the next game they're remaking, so they'd be better off doing RE1 again in first person or something. Hell, do that after RE9 as a comprehensive series relaunch! Like, these aren't remakes anymore, but we're starting over with the original scary mansion concept with new characters or whatever and going from there. Maybe we'll finally get to visit Umbrella Paris someday? =)

Hell yeah for Umbrella's famed "European HQ", and as for RE5's multiplayer, I'd rather have them do that in Revelations 3 or whatever. Or better yet, drop the current timeline and just turn it into an anthology series like FF. Bring back the haunted manor from the RE4 prototype. Man, I sound like a broken record. =)

Yeah, I did enjoy Dead Space 2 as well, even though I didn't approve of them giving Isaac a voice and immediately making him some low class potty-mouth. :azan:

Indeed. The Wii spin-off they did would make a great VR game, too.

So the Capcom showcase was a bit of a letdown, but here's what they showed of RE4:

Calling it a "gameplay" trailer is a stretch, but I liked the little bits they showed. What do you OG RE4 fans think?

They also showed the expansion for RE8, with 3rd person view mode, and a story DLC for Rose:

I was craving RE8 to begin with, so I'm glad to have another reason to jump back in.

BTW they also announced free PS5 upgrades to REs 7, 2, and 3.

There's also this System Shock remake trailer:

Never played the original (go figure), but I like what I'm seeing here!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Calling it a "gameplay" trailer is a stretch, but I liked the little bits they showed. What do you OG RE4 fans think?

Looks pretty, but I'm not super interested. RE4 VR scratched that itch already, and "RE Village" was also almost a remake of it in some ways. I wish they'd try to be more innovative to be honest. If you've never played RE4 though, you can look forward to this.

They also showed the expansion for RE8, with 3rd person view mode, and a story DLC for Rose:

I was craving RE8 to begin with, so I'm glad to have another reason to jump back in.

Feels like fan fiction in a mod with reused assets. Man, I wish they would let this series die, or at least just start fresh with new characters and storylines. I guess Rose is an attempt to do that, but at this point I'd prefer if they just cut all ties to the past.

There's also this System Shock remake trailer:

Never played the original (go figure), but I like what I'm seeing here!

System Shock is very old (1994), so it lends itself to being remade. That said, a lot of what made it unique at the time has been reused ad nauseam in other games since then. I guess I'm curious what approach the devs are taking with it.

I don't know much about the Resident Evil games, but is there any reason why they haven't made a new remake for RE1?
If I were to guess, they're probably leaving it for the end after they've remade all the other games.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know much about the Resident Evil games, but is there any reason why they haven't made a new remake for RE1?
If I were to guess, they're probably leaving it for the end after they've remade all the other games.

I think it's just a matter of "how many times are they going to remake the same game?" :ganishka:
It's true they could do it, the original "REmake" came out ages ago, but personally at least I'd really prefer if they made new stuff.

Personally at least I'd really prefer if they made new stuff.
Yeah I've seen that's the conscience of many RE fans, especially ones that have been playing the games for decades. And I honestly get it, especially seeing things like RE3 Remake where most people agreed it was a downgrade from the original.

Looks pretty, but I'm not super interested. RE4 VR scratched that itch already, and "RE Village" was also almost a remake of it in some ways. I wish they'd try to be more innovative to be honest. If you've never played RE4 though, you can look forward to this.
That's the classic problem with remakes; how much room for innovation is there before it just becomes something else right?
Feels like fan fiction in a mod with reused assets. Man, I wish they would let this series die, or at least just start fresh with new characters and storylines. I guess Rose is an attempt to do that, but at this point I'd prefer if they just cut all ties to the past.
Haha. I agree with the sentiment. Seeing Chris Redfield at the end of 7 was so jarring. I was expecting them to have moved on before 7 released.

What I wish for more is that they at least try to develop coherent storylines that also carry from one game to the next. Would be nice if there's an overarching goal for the series, instead of an endless battle with good old Umbrella.
System Shock is very old (1994), so it lends itself to being remade. That said, a lot of what made it unique at the time has been reused ad nauseam in other games since then. I guess I'm curious what approach the devs are taking with it.
Well, for me personally, I've always cared more for excellence rather than uniqueness. I could tolerate a game that doesn't bring much innovation as long as it's excellently made. On the other hand, you could have a creative game that still sucks to play (i.e. most indies).

Speaking of (potentially) excellent but with (apparently) not much new, here's something I forgot to post, gameplay for the Griffith Protocol (calling it that since Griff hated the title so much :ganishka: ):

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
What I wish for more is that they at least try to develop coherent storylines that also carry from one game to the next. Would be nice if there's an overarching goal for the series, instead of an endless battle with good old Umbrella.

They tried that at first. RE2 and RE3 follow the events of the first game directly and while they take liberties, they try to stay coherent and believable. Then came Code Veronica, where they shat the bed by retconning Wesker's death and introducing weirder and lamer concepts, like the T-Veronica virus. That's basically when the original series died. Resident Evil 4 was a new IP that got rebranded during production, and from that point on any ties to the original storyline have been perfunctory, almost insultingly so at times.

Well, for me personally, I've always cared more for excellence rather than uniqueness. I could tolerate a game that doesn't bring much innovation as long as it's excellently made. On the other hand, you could have a creative game that still sucks to play (i.e. most indies).

Wait, aren't you a big fan of Hollow Knight? Hardly shows "excellence" as far as the combat goes... :iva:

Speaking of (potentially) excellent but with (apparently) not much new, here's something I forgot to post, gameplay for the Griffith Protocol (calling it that since Griff hated the title so much )

We may have different definitions of "excellence" because that looks tired as hell to me. Shiny graphics and 2005-era gameplay.

They tried that at first. RE2 and RE3 follow the events of the first game directly and while they take liberties, they try to stay coherent and believable. Then came Code Veronica, where they shat the bed by retconning Wesker's death and introducing weirder and lamer concepts, like the T-Veronica virus. That's basically when the original series died. Resident Evil 4 was a new IP that got rebranded during production, and from that point on any ties to the original storyline have been perfunctory, almost insultingly so at times.
Yeah, I remember your comprehensive post on the other thread, where you explained the series history after I asked about the Racoon City saga. It's a shame really, as they could have wrapped that up nicely. Then came 7 and that may have been a fresh start for them, to do it right. But it doesn't look like that saga is going anywhere either.
Wait, aren't you a big fan of Hollow Knight? Hardly shows "excellence" as far as the combat goes... :iva:
:stop:

The combat is basic, sure. But the package as a whole is great!
We may have different definitions of "excellence" because that looks tired as hell to me. Shiny graphics and 2005-era gameplay.
That's why I said potentially, based on the game's "lineage". It may end up surprising us despite not looking great or special as of yet.

But yes, my general definition treats uniqueness and innovation separately from how well a game is made. It doesn't have to be revolutionary or anything new, but it can be excellent simply because of the execution. Case in point: Ghost of Tsushima.

Last edited:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The combat is basic, sure. But the package as a whole is great!

It's a neat little game. I enjoyed it. =) I hope Silksong will be good.

That's why I said potentially, based on the game's "lineage". It may end up surprising us despite not looking special as of yet.

Maybe yeah, we'll see. Just doesn't impress me so far. Too bad it's not a VR game. That's a medium where Dead Space's design philosophy could really shine.

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
We may have different definitions of "excellence" because that looks tired as hell to me.
This is how I feel about games for the past 15 years. I'm actually surprised old farts like me still spend so much time playing games. If you're young I get it's all novel, but for me I can't pick up these wildly praised masterpieces without feeling I've played them before, and it all becomes very predictable and repetitive. I'll finish the odd From Soft game (Elden Ring was nice) but even then it's stretching my patience to the point I feel like I'm digging my grave by wasting precious hours in drab game loops that are designed like crack to keep you hooked. Nothing that wants to call itself art is purposely only challenging your muscle memory.
I guess that's pervasive in almost all entertainment. There's such a deep cultural void in the last 20 years. There's nothing immediately recognisable about this period of time. Uninspiring, unimaginative, nostalgia-driven (and with that, infantilization), consumerist culture.

Not a game to look forward to per se (don't own an Xbox and not a PC gamer) but here's a game that comes with a whole lot of wild claims, Starfield:

1000 (hand-crafted) planets? Really? They haven't learned from the Fallout 76 debacle...

This is how I feel about games for the past 15 years. I'm actually surprised old farts like me still spend so much time playing games. If you're young I get it's all novel, but for me I can't pick up these wildly praised masterpieces without feeling I've played them before, and it all becomes very predictable and repetitive. I'll finish the odd From Soft game (Elden Ring was nice) but even then it's stretching my patience to the point I feel like I'm digging my grave by wasting precious hours in drab game loops that are designed like crack to keep you hooked. Nothing that wants to call itself art is purposely only challenging your muscle memory.
I guess that's pervasive in almost all entertainment. There's such a deep cultural void in the last 20 years. There's nothing immediately recognisable about this period of time. Uninspiring, unimaginative, nostalgia-driven (and with that, infantilization), consumerist culture.

This post gave me depression :ganishka:

Seriously though, I get it; most stuff is uninspired rubbish, but there's always that occasional diamond among the countless zircons, no? Can't be all that bad.

Last edited:
Seriously though, I get it; most stuff is uninspired rubbish, but there's always that occasional diamond among the countless zircons, no? Can't be all that bad.
Personally, this is why I pay more attention to the indie scene these days. A lot more creativity and experimentation going on. I don't know exactly what everyone's specific taste in games are around here, so these might not 'diamonds' to you as they are to me, but let's see. A lot of my favorite indies of the last decade have involved combining different games/genres you wouldn't expect to see combined. SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is described on its Steam page as "a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy". Buck Up and Drive! is has Outrun meeting Street Fighter (with a little bit of Tony hawk and Need for Speed thrown in). Crumble is like if you gave Sonic the Hedgehog Spider-Man's web-slinging ability. Loot River combines the moving/fitting of differently shaped blocks of Tetris with typical Souls-like combat.

I guess "combining existing things" could be likewise dismissed as uninspired, but I think there's definitely inspiration behind what is being combined with what, and how they're integrated together (not to mention that all art builds on existing works in some way or another). Beyond mashups, there's also Noita, a roguelite in the vein of Spelunky, but with an insanely robust physics and chemistry system (specifically in the way liquids flow, and the way different elements and materials interact with each other). Tons more I could mention (Carrion, Inscryption, Loop Hero), but all of these are already out, and this topic is about games we're looking forward to. So I digress!

There are also some that are "out" (in Early Access), but whose final build/release I'm looking forward to. Exanima is a physics based RPG (where both you and enemies can trip over things like chairs if you're not careful). Exanima itself is more of a work-in-progress prelude to a more full and complete game the devs are working on, called Sui Generis. So I guess Sui Generis is the one to 'look forward to', with Exanima itself being something of a demo. I'd also say Valheim is one worth keeping an eye on if you're at all interested in open world, survival, or crafting games. I like those sorts of games, and Valheim's really sucked me in with how its systemic world is set up. Fallen trees can kill both you and enemies. Hellish Quart is a physics-based 3D fighting game, focused on weapons.

As for ones that aren't even out in early access, Haste is one that I've had my eye on for a while, though it's only recently received an actual name. Shady Knight's demo was pretty fun, can't wait for that to come out. I liked the little battle royale games that were made for Tetris, Mario, and Pac-Man, so I've got my eyes on Arkanoid: Eternal Battle. Also can't wait for Breath of the Wild's sequel. Wonder if it'll be able to make as big of an impact as the first one did.

I am interested in Starfield, if only just to see how far Todd Howard falls from all of his lofty promises. :ganishka: On the same token, I'm also (very cautiously) interested in The Wayward Realms, a spiritual successor to Daggerfall, made by members of its original dev team (with its own set of incredibly lofty promises). I know I'll only be disappointed in The Elder Scrolls VI, but I'm still looking forward to that. How many RPG elements even remain for them to strip out? I'm morbidly curious. I'd love to see some more news on the new Fable game. Peter Molyneux won't be at the helm for this one, so its marketing might not be as rife with overpromising as the rest of the games in its series (or the rest of the games in this paragraph). Curious if it's going to try going open world like so many other AAA IPs these days (Halo, Pokemon, Souls, Sonic, etc.). As a fan of both open world games and of Fable (at least the first one, and to some extent the second one), I hope this one is good.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. I honestly don't have high hopes for the FF7R project. I figure they'll compress it down to three games, with their weird multiverse scenario taking up more space as time goes by.

As predicted :badbone:, three games, and with lines like "the future, even if it has been written, can be changed" in the trailer, I'm convinced now more than ever that they'll alter Aerith's death. Possibly by having Zack sacrifice himself to save her, which feels like the best possible reason for bringing him back in. Hopefully they don't have him usurp Cloud's status as the protagonist too much (I can't believe I have to say that, I don't even like Cloud, ugh).

Can't wait for "FFVII Redemption", where Sephiroth saves the planet in the end, because he was always secretly a misunderstood good guy.
gutsbarf.gif

As for the Crisis Core stuff, I can't say that I care very much (same than for the original basically). I like Zack better as a background character whose identity was stolen, don't need to know his life story. Same thing for the "turks". If anything, I'd have preferred to get the "Intermission" DLC with Yuffie, which Sony decided to make PS5 exclusive.

It's definitely not all bad, but I have to agree with NightCrawler that creativity and freshness have taken a dip as the budgets rose and the stakes became ever higher, stressing the need for guaranteed financial success above all else (and harshly punishing any failure). It's not as bad as for cinema/TV, but for example the emphasis on "game-as-a-service" products is a big turn off for me.

Personally, this is why I pay more attention to the indie scene these days. A lot more creativity and experimentation going on.

I agree, indie games make up some of my best experiences of the last ten years (including Carrion, Inscryption and Loop Hero that you mentioned). And more generally smaller games, even when they're from big studios. That's partly why the Switch is the device that gets the most mileage from me. I also have to mention virtual reality, which is its own medium and is conducive to innovative gameplay when used appropriately.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Not a game to look forward to per se (don't own an Xbox and not a PC gamer) but here's a game that comes with a whole lot of wild claims, Starfield:

Wow, Starfield looks... boring. For a game about spacefaring, it sure does look more like a live feed from the Mars rover.

I agree, indie games make up some of my best experiences of the last ten years (including Carrion, Inscryption and Loop Hero that you mentioned). And more generally smaller games, even when they're from big studios. That's partly why the Switch is the device that gets the most mileage from me. I also have to mention virtual reality, which is its own medium and is conducive to innovative gameplay when used appropriately.
I don't tend to play too many games in a year. Maybe 3? I'm pretty selective of the time I dedicate to something, and I haven't had the time for multiplayer for over a decade. So a game has to fall into a very particular slot for me to even bother with it. Those big, top tier, AAA (or AAAA!) games usually just slide right around me. In that sense, I guess I've been buffered from what others perceive as a decline. I've always been more interested in novel experiences than "what's new?"

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, Starfield looks... boring. For a game about spacefaring, it sure does look more like a live feed from the Mars rover.

Yeah it feels pretty generic and bland in that trailer... Big "Mass Effect 1 planetary exploration" vibes.

Yeah it feels pretty generic and bland in that trailer... Big "Mass Effect 1 planetary exploration" vibes.

I think its main problem is, in typical Bethesda fashion, making promises it almost certainly won't deliver on. I mean, the fact they're promising 1000 planets leads me to believe they mean 1000 hand-crafted planets as opposed to procedurally-generated, as you can easily generate a lot more than 1000 (i.e No Man's Sky). But a 1000 hand-crafted planets is a tall order for a studio even 4 times their size (it's also impossible anyway). And having key hand-crafted planets while generating the rest doesn't sound promising either.

That's been their problem for ages; sending their top salesman Todd Howard to make wild claims for what eventually turns out to be a half-baked buggy mess.

They're also stubbornly stuck on that same old game engine. It's long overdue for a change; they milked that cow enough that it's bleeding instead (apologies for the revolting image :ganishka:).

In any case, I won't (be able to) play this game :troll:

Last edited:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I don't tend to play too many games in a year. Maybe 3? I'm pretty selective of the time I dedicate to something, and I haven't had the time for multiplayer for over a decade. So a game has to fall into a very particular slot for me to even bother with it. Those big, top tier, AAA (or AAAA!) games usually just slide right around me. In that sense, I guess I've been buffered from what others perceive as a decline. I've always been more interested in novel experiences than "what's new?"

I have a similar approach in that I don't play most big games that come out, or most games in general, so to me it's really more about looking for the potentially two or three best candidates in a year through a combination of personal interest and transcendent potential (no pressure =). Needless to say, no disposable Sport 202X update, wannabe soldier simulator, or battle royale will make the cut. I've played two 2022 games this year, Horizon Forbidden West for about four days, and Elden Ring for going on four months now. I might be satisfied if that's how my year ends, but I'll probably give A Plague Tale 2 a shot because I enjoyed the original despite it being kind of limited and redundant. I'm even wary of the indie scene because I feel like it's often just the AAA hype train in reverse, "look how SMALL and PRECIOUS this game made by three elves in a tree is!" when in reality most usually end up being half-assed one-trick ponies or anemic imitations of the big genre titles anyway.

Black Myth: Wukong looks sort of promising. Now, I've hated every "souls-like" I've ever played, as they're generally uninspired and bland, as is expected from clones. But I'm becoming more interested in this one. It helps that it's based on one of the greatest stories ever told, the 16th century Chinese novel, Journey to the West, itself a source of inspiration for many other works, including Dragon Ball. Here's a couple of trailers:

Dragon’s Dogma 2 recently got announced. I can’t think of a game that I’ve been more excited for recently. Elden Ring was more of a pleasant surprise as I fully expected it to not be dark souls 4.

I know that other members have given their thoughts on Dragon’s Dogma before. It’s a game that I received by accident from game fly. The service that used to mail disks to your house after BlockBuster went belly up. Dragon’s Dogma was an excellent surprise that grew on me over time. It’s definitely a flawed game but one that deserves a sequel to give the team a chance to build on what was great already.

I’ve probably mentioned in a past post but Dragon’s Dogma was one of my first introductions to Berserk. I payed no mind to the Berserk content in the game at the time. It took years before I bothered looking more into it. Even if it’s kinda cheap promo stuff I feel like the development team must be huge Berserk fans as they put literal armors and set pieces from the series in Dragon’s Dogma.

Color me excited!

Just finished another run of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Man that game aged wonderfully; it's still as much fun as it was the first time. So with that said, I'm totally ready for, and looking forward to, the sequel, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor:

Dragon’s Dogma 2 recently got announced. I can’t think of a game that I’ve been more excited for recently. Elden Ring was more of a pleasant surprise as I fully expected it to not be dark souls 4.

I know that other members have given their thoughts on Dragon’s Dogma before. It’s a game that I received by accident from game fly. The service that used to mail disks to your house after BlockBuster went belly up. Dragon’s Dogma was an excellent surprise that grew on me over time. It’s definitely a flawed game but one that deserves a sequel to give the team a chance to build on what was great already.

I’ve probably mentioned in a past post but Dragon’s Dogma was one of my first introductions to Berserk. I payed no mind to the Berserk content in the game at the time. It took years before I bothered looking more into it. Even if it’s kinda cheap promo stuff I feel like the development team must be huge Berserk fans as they put literal armors and set pieces from the series in Dragon’s Dogma.

Color me excited!
I really hope they have another crossover event/content with Berserk in Dragon's Dogma II, the time would be right for it both as a memorial to Miura as well as a celebration of his friends carrying on his work.

Top Bottom