Gatts EARS ???

Am i wrong in saying that some people use Gatts pointy ears as an argument for him being elffish ??? This might be an argument you put to bed long ago. But HEY, i am just a newbie seeking answers ;D

In any case : I just borrowed some of the manga from a freind. And one thing i noticed is that Gambino has the exact same pointy ears as Gatts :eek:

- ThomKitl

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I don’t care if you are a Samson-sized Viking! You’re going down!! AAANIIIKIIIIIII!!! ;)

Or…I’ll just say that the ears have no special meaning, quite a few characters have pointy ears in the series. All of them are warriors; Guts, Griffith, Gambino, Donovan, Boscone, Snake Baron and the Count.

-Griffith

P.S. Miura equates pointy ears with fighting ability I guess. :)

am i the only one that never really paid any attention to the ears here? most people(newbies) seem to think that the pointy ears have a huge secret thatll never be revealed or something... i just thought thats the way miura draws ears...

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
I mean... ears like that, as well as fangs are very common in Manga...

Why some people have this weird fashination for elves I don't know... foppish bastards ;)

;D LOL ;D

I dont pay special attention to the ears! I just remember someone saying something like this! I dont think the ears have anything to do with anything! I just think (as somebody already wrote) that it is the way Miura draws them! I just wanted a little feedback! But i ended up getting slaugthered :( Thnx for the "feedback" ;D

- ThomKitl

magoamoth

Please... my egg... don't do anything to it... pro
the only thing I noticed,according to animated serie,was Gatts'teeth when he fights for his life.... (canines come out like a savage beast)

But I never cared about Gatts'ears (or anyone else)
I think this is the way Miura draws too.
And it is also a curiosity for me to see people's fascination for elves (and their ears)

CnC

Ad Oculos
am i the only one that never really paid any attention to the ears here?

actually I noticed the fang-like canine teeth... not because I think he's not human, because I think they look cool.

kawaiigattschan

Isn't he cuuuuuuuuuute?
I think I remember someone early on in the tv series talking about how Gatts fights like a wild dog or something like that. always put the fangs as a less extreme version of Gatts's glowing eyes when he goes berserker mode. Like the fangs come out and he's a little out of touch with his human side. When the eyes start to glow he's become a monster. Figuratively, for now.

(spelling?)

Top Bottom