Genie

http://en.akinator.com/#

This thing has guessed correctly every berserk character I tried, "she-ra" from the old cartoon, Fei Fong Wong, Tintin, and several others correctly, usually within 10 questions. I was able to stump it once with FATE from Chrono Cross.

The pictures at the end are always rewarding. I have seen apps like this before but the genie is by far the coolest.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Jaze1618 said:
http://en.akinator.com/#

This thing has guessed correctly every berserk character I tried, "she-ra" from the old cartoon, Fei Fong Wong, Tintin, and several others correctly, usually within 10 questions. I was able to stump it once with FATE from Chrono Cross.

The pictures at the end are always rewarding. I have seen apps like this before but the genie is by far the coolest.
haha, Akintor's awesome. He's guessed a lot of weird shit and learns from people's answers... why do you think he knew so many Berserk characters? :griffnotevil:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I defeated him with Wyald on my first try. Tried an easier one next, Liara T'Soni from Mass Effect, which he found after a while (took him a good 15 questions at least).

EDIT: He failed on Sovereign from Mass Effect, gave me GladOS from Portal instead.

X

Xem

Stumped him on my second try with Locke from FFVI. He got close though (sorta) with Edge from FFIV.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It's failed on all my attempts for Minister Foss and The Idea of Evil.

For the final question for round 2 of Idea of Evil: "Does your character speak Portugese?" as the genie grins wryly :carcus:

After I guessed no, it concluded that it was "Clippy" the little paper clip avatar helper for Microsoft Word.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
To be fair, that thing is pretty evil.
This is true. However, I'd also like to point out that it assumes Clippy can't speak Portugese. Pretty sure it can.

Walter said:
This is true. However, I'd also like to point out that it assumes Clippy can't speak Portugese. Pretty sure it can.

He could, at least in 1997.

Anyway, he got my Griffith right, but first I had to tell him he didn't wear black and wasn't a villain in a Final Fantasy game.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Yeah, it's a cool program but it's actually not the genie, but how well do we know our own character and how well the public has established its database. Sometimes I feel like I failed because I might have answered one of the questions. But for sure it fails, it got Robin and Bucky mixed up, i guess they are very similar according to him.

Top Bottom