Genome's pictures

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Not trying to derail this thread, but I wanted to point this out. Ellen DeGeneres is a tv show/crappy actress that is well known in the States [if you follow it], but I wouldn't be suprised if someone in France, such as Genome, wouldn't know who she is because he probably doesn't follow US pop culture like you.

Don't forget she's lesbian and in a partnership to that Portia/Porsche woman from arrested development.
Seriously, the lesbian part is one of the main things she's famous for.

Gotta say Genome that I like the little woodgrain on the ass of the 2nd to last picture.

G

Genome

Sorry for the delay I'm very busy with my exposition :serpico:

Here are new picture :

56.jpg

59.jpg

61.jpg

62.jpg

78.jpg

79.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Bears, I don't think I have to tell you that negative comments like that aren't helping anybody out. If there's something you think Genome could improve, try to be more specific and constructive about it. :serpico:

Anyway Genome, I like that third picture down. There's an interesting contrast between the texture of the model's shirt and the background.

I don't like the model's poses, I don't like the sense of subtle discomfort on their faces, I don't like the lighting, I don't like the huge, sperm-shaped artist's watermark at the bottom right hand corner, and I don't like the framing; I just don't like them. Could I do any better? most likely not.

EDIT:

Also, to prove that my taste is questionable:

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

This was a series of photos that my brother and I took at Costco's food court. This series was taken without the subjects consent,but I feel it was the only way to capture what I call The Hunger Of Man.

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
I like how the model's skin in the last picture matched the texture of the concrete wall behind her.
The only complaint I can think of with the pictures is that the model's don't do it for me, and that third one.... can't tell if that's a man or a woman.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
deathbybears said:
I just don't like them. Could I do any better? most likely not.

Took you a while to actually say what you don't like. Either way I do agree, the watermark needs to go or needs to be a lot less noticeable.

Anyways...
fingerinpicture.jpg
I liked your set, until I noticed the finger.

Guts' intestines said:
can't tell if that's a man or a woman.

She be a she. Edit: I think I see an adam's apple. You know... I don't know.

I will have to agree with bears, the series of "normal" portraits are just that, extremely normal/expected and almost amateurish. They look like they've been taken by an entirely different artist than the one who took the nudes. And the lighting in them is especially boring.
They seem more like they're taken for the subjects rather than for the artist, like glamour shots or head shots for a résumé.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
The Perineum Falcon said:
Well that's really good advice: if you don't agree with it, ignore it. i'm sure he'll get further in life with that kind of attitude.

Well don't get mad! I don't the eye for photography like you do but I always apreciate pics of cute gals.
When are you going to update your thread Mr. Fancypants? Seriously, I like your stuff and I want to see more.

handsome rakshas said:
Well don't get mad! I don't the eye for photography like you do but I always apreciate pics of cute gals.
When are you going to update your thread Mr. Fancypants? Seriously, I like your stuff and I want to see more.
Don't worry, I wasn't mad, I just hoped that advice wouldn't be taken in earnest.

As for an update? I dunno, maybe later. ;)

G

Genome

Well well well... Sure I don't like to do people's magazine photos like some people but this last serie I posted is definitly mine like all others picture is this topic. The thing is that I don't post them in chronological order so some are from my very beginning and others not. More over, the nude picture are created with a complete different point of view and creation desire so there will always be a big difference between my face and nude photos. :miura:

G

Genome

I had completely forgot my topic :guts:

So here I come with some new (I mean that I haven't post yet here :serpico:)

234.jpg

250.jpg

240.jpg

243.jpg

230.jpg

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I know Handsome is going to love this for obvious reasons :carcus: :carcus: :carcus:

I did like the third pic though. With all what's going on with the plants and in the middle the girl stands out.

Top Bottom