Get Your SKnet T-Shirt for the 20th Anniversary

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Tomorrow (Oct 20) is the 20th anniversary of Skullknight.NET. To help celebrate, I've designed a T-shirt that you can preorder today, right here in this thread.

T-SHIRT ($24)
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL (click for sizing chart)
shirt-23-front.png

LONGSLEEVE SHIRT ($30)
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL(click for sizing chart)
shirt-23-longsleeve-front.jpg

HOODIE ($50)
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL (click for sizing chart)
shirt-23-hoodie-front.jpg
shirt-23-hoodie-back.jpg

UP-CLOSE DESIGN
shirt-23-design.png

Shirt Type: Bella Canvas Triblend (screenprinted)
Hoodie Type: Alternative Apparel - The Rocky Eco-Fleece (screenprinted front and back)
Longsleeve Type: Bella Canvas Unisex Jersey (screenprinted)

Want to preorder? Just post a reply in this thread with the number of shirts you want and the style. You can preorder up until November 1st. At that time I will place the final bulk order.

I will contact each member later via private messages to gather addresses, sizes, and confirm the total shipment cost, then I'll ask you to issue a payment via PayPal. Once I have received all preorders for all items, I will initiate the order with the vendor and post the final designs in this thread. At that time I can provide a shipment estimate, but I'm aiming to have everything shipped out before December.

To be clear—I will make no money from this little venture. This is not a fundraising opportunity for myself or the site. I am marking up only to get the items shipped out. I just wanted a way to commemorate this milestone with the community.

I can't wait to finally have real SKnet shirts. Thanks for participating!

Last edited:

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
Well shit, I was literally JUST thinking about how I needed a new zip hoodie. This is awesome, Walter.

I'll take both a hoodie and shirt, size medium!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thanks for working on this, Walter! This is such a fun way to celebrate.

Can I get one (L) Women's t-shirt, one (L) Men's t-shirt, and two hoodies (sizes M and L)?

Thank you! :ubik:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone so far! I've updated the main post with sizing charts for anyone who wants to know how these will fit.

@Walter, would it be possible to get long-sleeved shirts?

Sure! Added it to the list. However, if I get less than 6 of these items preordered, it's cost-prohibitive to create. So if that happens, I'd change the order to a short-sleeve.

shirt-23-longsleeve-front.jpg

Last edited:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering about the sizes myself, because it seems the hoodie might be a size smaller than the t-shirt. I'd advise everyone to make sure to check what fits you best for each of them to avoid frustration when you get them!

Atocas

Voice in the Void
As coincidence wants it, I've been meaning to buy a new zip hoodie for a few weeks now, but never got around to it due to quarantine. I'll pick up a shirt as well while I'm at it. (Men's shirt and hoodie both in L)

Sure! Added it to the list. However, if I get less than 6 of these items preordered, it's cost-prohibitive to create. So if that happens, I'd change the order to a short-sleeve.

Thank you! I’d like to preorder a long-sleeve shirt (L). If not enough people order long-sleeve shirts, could I get a hoodie (L) instead?

In addition to the above, I’d also like to preorder two men’s short-sleeve shirts (M).

Thank you for organizing this! :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you! I’d like to preorder a long-sleeve shirt (L). If not enough people order long-sleeve shirts, could I get a hoodie (L) instead?

In addition to the above, I’d also like to preorder two men’s short-sleeve shirts (M).

Thank you for organizing this! :serpico:

Not a problem. I'll just ask you to withhold payment until we get to the finish line, so that you can be charged for the correct item.

Likewise @Grail if we get less than 6 of the women's shirts, I'll have to swap your order for a T-shirt. Sorry for any inconvenience...

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Likewise @Grail if we get less than 6 of the women's shirts, I'll have to swap your order for a T-shirt. Sorry for any inconvenience...

No sweat, I understand! I'll have to change the size from an L to an M in that case, but we can cross that bridge if we come to it.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone! About 25 items preordered so far.

Just a reminder that we're a week away from the cut-off for orders!

Matteo Metallo

Veritas Non Verba Magistri
Hello! Just joining after many years of lurking. First off, I just want to say how much I have enjoyed this site. The discussions and info related to the greatest manga of all time is unsurpassed. I also have loads of respect for the reverence given towards the material, as well as, the author and want to congratulate the moderators for maintaining a civil and professional forum for the past 20 years. As an individual who grew up during the dawn of the modern internet I can say it is a wonderful achievement to have a forum that has been around this long that has not digressed into pandemonium.

With that, please put me down for 1x - Large Hoodie

Top Bottom