Get Your SKnet T-Shirt for the 20th Anniversary

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Most of you have already been PMd or emailed a tracking number. Only a handful of orders remain to ship out. And those will go out over the weekend.

So I'm finally at a place where I can look at the leftover inventory:
  • 2 Large hoodies ($50 each)
  • 2 Large T-Shirts ($24 each)
  • 2 Medium Longsleeve T-Shirts ($30 each)
Want 'em? Just ask!

DANGERDOOOOM

Rest In Peace, Kentaro Miura. We will miss you.
Thank you, Walter! Just arrived today!
djloWNR.jpg

Most of you have already been PMd or emailed a tracking number. Only a handful of orders remain to ship out. And those will go out over the weekend.

Want 'em? Just ask!

Oburi

All praise Grail
Mine came in! Not only was the XL size the perfect fit but I gotta say the quality is much better than I was expecting. Nice and soft. Already got em covered in cat hair! Now we just need some Berserk facemasks and I'll be complete!
berserk0.jpeg

berserk1.jpeg

Last edited:

Want 'em? Just ask!
Are there any left? Would love to get up to 3 pieces, T-Shirts or Hoodies or mixed.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Are there any left? Would love to get up to 3 pieces, T-Shirts or Hoodies or mixed.
One hoodie has been claimed, but the others are available. If you want 1 of each, it'd be 1 large hoodie ($50), 1 large t-shirt ($24), and 1 medium longsleeve t-shirt ($30). Should I mark you down for those?

Also, it's a bit overdue, but I'm closing the orders for the second run, since I need to get those printed and shipped. So after this and Ollinger's order, existing stock will look like this:
  • 1 L + 1 M t-shirt
  • 1 M longsleeve

One hoodie has been claimed, but the others are available. If you want 1 of each, it'd be 1 large hoodie ($50), 1 large t-shirt ($24), and 1 medium longsleeve t-shirt ($30). Should I mark you down for those?

Also, it's a bit overdue, but I'm closing the orders for the second run, since I need to get those printed and shipped. So after this and Ollinger's order, existing stock will look like this:
  • 1 L + 1 M t-shirt
  • 1 M longsleeve
Awesome! \[T]/
I've been a long-time lurker on the forums and eager listener of your podcast, thanks for all you guys did!
Happy anniversary!

Medium is too small, so if possible i'd like to order
  • 2x L T-Shirts
  • 1x L Hoodie
Thanks a lot!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! \[T]/
I've been a long-time lurker on the forums and eager listener of your podcast, thanks for all you guys did!
Happy anniversary!

Medium is too small, so if possible i'd like to order
  • 2x L T-Shirts
  • 1x L Hoodie
Thanks a lot!
That can be arranged! I’ll PM you details

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
My t-shirt arrived over the weekend, but today is the first day I've had a chance to wear it. It's so comfy and it looks great. Thanks, again, for putting this all together, Walter!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I discovered a few extras! They are still in their packaging, and never got scooped up. Last chance for these bad boys!

3 left (medium size):
T-SHIRT ($20)

Medium (click for sizing chart)
shirt-23-front.png

2 left (medium size):
LONGSLEEVE SHIRT ($20)

Medium (click for sizing chart)
shirt-23-longsleeve-front.jpg

These are priced at $20 each + shipping to your destination. If you're interested, just send me a PM with your order and address information.

Top Bottom