Ghost Rider...

CnC

Ad Oculos
My friend who's trying to get into this industry (and in some ways already is) just told me they wrapped shooting for an Underdog movie up in Boston.

...I'm pretty sure thats one of the signs of the apocalypse...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
what..... the.... fuck.... :zodd:

seriously....

Mother fucking Underdog...

How about we get Mr. Fucking T and shoot a movie on Jabberjaw?

incognitoX

you fail me
Ah man..I actually like Ghost Rider too. :puck:

This will be joining alongside "classics" like Constantine and the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Yes, do to the success of recent comic-book movies, every 1st and 2nd string hero that Marvel and DC have are getting movies. I want a Question movie!

CnC

Ad Oculos
incognitoX said:
This will be joining alongside "classics" like Constantine and the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

I hate to admit it, but I actually didn't dislike Constantine. I didn't really like it either, but overall it passed my expectations of a complete disaster.

LoEG was total crap, tho.

CnC said:
I hate to admit it, but I actually didn't dislike Constantine. I didn't really like it either, but overall it passed my expectations of a complete disaster.

LoEG was total crap, tho.

err, I'm pretty sure he meant "classics" in the "The movies totally sucked" kind of classics :p.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I'm also sure of that.

Anyway, who's already fandangoing their tickets for the midnight show on this new classic? :badbone:

BTW, we haven't even dicussed if this thing is possibly in "so bad, it's good" territory. The CGI combined with a Cage performance has potential depending on how seriously the movie takes itself. That's the thing nowadays, even bad movies try to slow it down and pretend they're good and they just end up painful to sit through.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Ghost Rider

EDIT FOR MAKING MY SELF LOOK LIKE A JACKASS!

Sorry about taht didn't even see the thread when I posted. So far I like what i've seen. Crappy CG I honestly don't care. I hate most of the cg in movies anyways. Always looks unrealistic and blah blah blah. Anyways enough of my post. :troll:

Griffith

49% bad? =)

ghostrider.JPG

At least.​

Griffith

Those were randomly screen capped at the scene directly from the online trailer and weren't modified in any way. The blur effect is the flame rolling over the face, which is being kind, because clear shots actually looked much worse. On that note, you could argue that it looks better in motion, but that doesn't change the fact that the design and overall execution just looks fake and crappy (and as I said before, it actually looks worse the clearer it is).

Maybe their promotional artwork, where they'll surely put their best foot forward, will reveal how good the design really is...

http://www.katapekkia.net/files/images/Ghost%20Rider_0.jpg

Uhhh...

http://www.gamekapocs.hu/jatekok/PS2/ghostrider/screenshots/20050715_001.jpg

...yeah.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this, like I said, the B movie CGI and Cage hamming it up as Johnny Blaze could be quite entertaining.

Top Bottom