Ghosts.... Real or not? You be the judge.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well I have recently come across pictures that claim to be of the supernatural. I have looked at most of them, and can tell that they are obviously fake. But some of them seem to be pritty real to me... and that creeps me out. Ill post these up, and Ill leave it up to you people to judge if they are real or not. I wont post them all at once, since there are so many...

I will start out with these strange faces seen on 9/11. There seems to be faces poping out of the smoke and the buildings...

911wtfisthat.jpg

And for many pictures of this close up...

http://riptx.riptx.net/FamousPics/911 Close up.jpg

Its kind of strange seeing a face in the smoke like that.

And, see the face in the building?

911lilface.jpg

For a close up if you dont see it...

911bigface.jpg

And what the fuck is this thing in the smoke?

ny7_face.jpg

And on the building... do you see what I see?

wtcsmokedevil.jpg

It is said this seems to be an angel in this picture, but I disagree. Looks like a wierdass bird to me.

wtcangel.jpg

And last of the 9/11 pictures but definitly not least, there seems to be a face in the smoke of one of the buildings falling. Some say its the face of god.

godface.jpg

Interesting but I still think the smoke ones were tampered with to make a face, I just don't believe in that stuff personally.

911bigface.jpg
Osama_bin_Laden.jpg

Maybe this one is Osama bin laden's pointed face though, yeah I can see the dark skin, big nose, pointy beard and dark thick hair he probably has under his muslim hat. ;D

DarkBlademaster

Smith said:
I dont get this thing on the pictures what is it?

To me, it almost looks like a face. You can point out the sunken in eyes and the mouth which seems to have half of its jaw faded.

Anyways, here are a couple more picture before I wrap up for the night. Notice they are not on 9/11.

A floating brick. Holy shit...

brickruins.jpg

This is text pulled out from the page.

Borley Rectory – The Famous Floating Brick.

This strange photo was taken at the burned ruins of the Borley Rectory on the East Coast of Britain near the Essex/Sussex Border. The Borley Rectory burned down in 1939 and it was rumored for years to be haunted by a nun from the 14th century! This photo shows what appears to be a brick flying through the air (although it has been disputed as a moth-ball). It was taken by a magazine photographer and it is obvious that it could quite easily have been faked!

borleyfloatingbrick.jpg

For this picture I find pritty strange with the man looking through the window. It could be actul man looking from the inside... but it just doesnt look right.

maninwindow.jpg

And this last one I find pritty funny looking. Personally I have a very weak belief that its fake... even though it was reported to be real.

3D%20Zombie%20Girl.jpg

Ill come up with some more later.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
C'mon now, its not that incredible.  That smoke was going on for hours, and you find, what, 6 faces?  C'mon, just probability.  Record any massive ploom of smoke from 10 different angles for 2 hours and I'll bet you find at least that many faces appear if you scour the footage close enough. 

Now, if you had an entire ploom of smoke that looked like dozens of faces smushed together, then I might believe you...  but no, this is no big deal. 

911roll.jpg
(note the irreverence)

Edit: Oh, look, more pics...

Pic 1:  Ok... hard to tell whats happening in that pic, but as close as that brick is to the doorframe, its certainly suspicious...  I say its a trick on the eyes, not even one by a shady photographer

Pic 2:  Looks like reflected tree limbs...

Pic 3: looks like something out of an old movie... creepy though...   maybe a 3-D movie?

DemonX said:

Not that I believe it's real but it's still freaky, if I ever see anything like that in real life I'll be a mile down the road within seconds from of first site. Whats the story behind this one?

DarkBlademaster

Majin Tenshi said:
Pic 2:  Looks like reflected tree limbs...

Look harder.

80471472.jpg

Sparnage said:
Not that I believe it's real but it's still freaky, if I ever see anything like that in real life I'll be a mile down the road within seconds from of first site. Whats the story behind this one?

You are not alone. Pritty creepy to me too, real or fake. Its says they took it in a school in a movie shoot, but the movie had nothing to do with ghosts and it was reported to be real. Pritty scary. I mean... even look at that demonic looking doll shes holding... or should I say dangling? The hand does not seem to be touching the doll.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
DemonX said:
Look harder.

80471472.jpg

Looks like a tree reflecting in a window to me.

But I think everyone is missing the big picture here.

smokeing_man.jpg

Can't wait for you to mention these:
http://riptx.riptx.net/FamousPics/3menandghost2.jpg
http://riptx.riptx.net/FamousPics/3menghost.gif

Holy shit that picture of that girl "ghost" is fucking scary when I saw that I felt goosebumps all over me. :eek: :-[ If I have a nightmare I'm blaming you Demon X. >:( If I see that in real life I would scream like a bitch and run while saying "fuck this shit never smoking ever again". ;D

I dont like that pic of a girl. My friend posted that in another forum and when i saw it without any lights on besides the computer I almost had a heart attack

Membrax

Some beast eating its heart in the desert
hilarious.

Right now I'm looking at a scary cloud which looks like a hell bear smoking marijuana. Does it mean the Apocalypse is coming ? :-\ Please tell me, so that I know if I must cancel my summer vacations.

Oh no i think i am having goosebump especially with the girl, look like the one from the ring movie

I remeber seeing a pciture of a class photo taken, and yet in the background there was a headess student walking past, it can be fake but it seem real to me :p

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Smith said:
Oh no i think i am having goosebump especially with the girl, look like the one from the ring movie

I remeber seeing a pciture of a class photo taken, and yet in the background there was a headess student walking past, it can be fake but it seem real to me  :p

This? http://www.sfogs.com/ghostpix/g115.htm

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
I remember the ghost from "Three men and a little baby." Apparently a kid either got shot or shot himself in that house and the ghost is the kid.

The headless classmate picture wouldn't be that hard to do. Depending on the camera speed, if someone is moving their head around really fast or moving really fast, then it will make it seem like they're headless or head is blurred when the photo is developed.

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
ghosts are bogus. people see illusions and they flip out because they need something to fill the gaps in their drab, mediocre lives. "shit, i'm nobody. i bet if people think i saw a ghost they'll start listening to me!" i cant believe people waste their time looking for ghosts. you ever look at clouds in the sky and see things? it's the same thing with those buildings. less fortunate people get bombed all the time, are we so arrogant to think god cares about us so much more to show up when our people are dying? it's bullshit. i'm sick of hearing about 9-11. it happened 3 years ago. disasters like this happen everyday, but if it happens to "sand niggers" no one in america gives a damn! we continue to boo-hoo for our own people and think some higher being must be responsible.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

I once saw a bunny rabbit in a cloud maybe it was the spirit of a bunny rabbitt.

Anyhow for real the lil girl pic looks somewhat edited,and the smoke pictures well if you can see familiar paterns in a cloud which is much more static than a smoke cloud, well it would be no surprise dozens of familiar patterns can show up at a smoke cloud. I did see some freaky video once of an ufo I am trying to find it on the net now.

Miyu said:
I remember the ghost from "Three men and a little baby."  Apparently a kid either got shot or shot himself in that house and the ghost is the kid.
thanks be to Bobby on this one, kiddies.
http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/3menbaby.htm

Also, I recently got my pictures back from vacation and you wont believe what showed up in the prints!

These are some that I took in the hotel we were staying at! Freaky!
Slimer1-book.jpg

casper5.jpg

Can you believe it!?!?!

DarkBlademaster

Vampier_Hunter_Bob said:
Can't wait for you to mention these:
http://riptx.riptx.net/FamousPics/3menandghost2.jpg
http://riptx.riptx.net/FamousPics/3menghost.gif

Yea I was going to mention those, but i dont even think that doesn't even look like a ghost.

3menghost.gif

3menandghost2.jpg

Some text pulled...

Scene from 3 Men and a Little Baby, the possible ghost of a little boy. The movie claims it was a cardboard cut out of Ted Danson

And it even looks like a poster too.

Heres another creepy one. The TV was not on.

tvdemon.jpg

tvdemon2.jpg

And some text pulled out...

You will notice the there is no power running to the T.V.
Yet, There is this image coming from it. If you look closely, You can see that the image is not in the T.V.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
DemonX said:
Yea I was going to mention those, but i dont even think that doesn't even look like a ghost.

Some text pulled...

Scene from 3 Men and a Little Baby, the possible ghost of a little boy. The movie claims it was a cardboard cut out of Ted Danson

And it even looks like a poster too.

Ranemaka even linked it in the above post, http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/3menbaby.htm

You will notice the there is no power running to the T.V.
Yet, There is this image coming from it.  If you look closely, You can see that the image is not in the T.V.

1. How do you know there is not power to the tv.
2. It probley is the tv, Christs sakes the kids pointing at it.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
ranemaka13 said:
I just don't understand how showing us the negative would prove anything...
In theory you can't do anything to the negative, whereas you can do lotsa stuff to the photo in processing.  However, its very easy to take a picture, and digitaly "negatize?" it.  Haveing the negative legitmizes a photo as being untampered with...

the "censored" box on the women's eyes in the negative basicly removes any value since the negative is tampered with as well... the only other pourpose for showing the negative is that it might draw attention to something not apparent in the possitive, but in this case, it doesn't

Top Bottom