Ghosts.... Real or not? You be the judge.

DemonX said:
Yea I was going to mention those, but i dont even think that doesn't even look like a ghost.

3menghost.gif

3menandghost2.jpg
that guy just looks like a pervert hiding in the curtains

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
suposely, that kid fell out of the balcony on a 3rd floor (set)... but that's only what I heard :-\

cool is there any more of this pictures it is really interesting...

Btw while searching for ghost phenomenon i came across this, quite interesting though

http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/jun04/cat.htm

As for the 911 they claim to see are faces than Demon X had mentioned

http://members.lycos.co.uk/brisray/optill/oface4.htm

I remeber vividly that a devil face appear in the middle of CNN broadcaster while news are being reported, i cant remember when that happen?

Sorry for double posting, but i would like to mention that there was a rather famous haunted library, it was mentioned in many website that why i would like to brought it up, here is one of the main site

http://www.libraryghost.com

Freak i was scare out of shit when i first enter here >:(

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
Vampier_Hunter_Bob said:
People care, you're just an idiot.

why because i've notcied how goddamn ignorant some people in this country are or because i dont think ghostbusters is a documentary?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
skeletonmf said:
why because i've notcied how goddamn ignorant some people in this country are or because i dont think ghostbusters is a documentary?

If all you have to say is somthing negative, dont post at all, hmm?

Anyways, smith had some pritty interesting pictures of more 9/11 faces.

This one really freaked me out.

classic5.jpg

Notice the man peering over the shoulder of the man in the blown up circle. The face is of a man that died 2 days before the picture was taken

This is pritty strange, it looks too visable to me, it could have been photoshoped into the photo...

Fanged%20Fire%20Demon.jpg

And I dont know what to make of this, but it is claimed to be a demon. Im not sure what it is, but I can certainly see the shape it took.

demon.jpg

And to wrap this post up, I find this one pritty interesting. Read the quotes.

ghostbaby.jpg

ghostbabyz.jpg

And the text

This is a picture was taken at a church in Knoxville Tenn. a few years back. There was a lot of things happening in this church at this time. There were crosses that appeared in the window of this church, and we went there to see it for ourselves. I took this picture of my son standing on the church steps and the baby appeared at the side of the church. The story about the baby started a few years back, the baby was actually the grandson of the pastor and he died they said of natural causes. I am so attached to this picture, and I thought that I would share this with you all.
   This church was shown on Unsolved Mysteries a few years back, and that is how we learned of it. The church is called Copper Ridge Baptist Church, since then some of the congregation got together and threw the pastor of this church out, because they wanted him to start charging people to come and see what was happening and he wouldn't so they got rid of him.
Sent by : Donna Wyatt of Barbourville, Ky...

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
the old photo of soldiers... it looks old enough, that it mighthave had a loooooong exposure time, the might've started on the picture before the guy finished his pose, or they had him move a tad, thinking he hadn't been in the old position long enough to give a noticable image...

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
I will never get this. People get photos back with little splotches of crap on them from the development process, or with light smears from bad photography skillz, or light reflicting off dust that the flash lit up in front of the lens, or with relections or shadows that look as much like a face as anything you'll see in the clouds in a good afternoon of cloud-gazing.. and it's ghosts? WTF?
For shit's sake, look at the "energy vortex" photos on here, they're blatantly the camera strap in front of the lens lit up by the flash. *sigh* http://www.alienufoart.com/GhostPhotoGallery1.htm

I'd love to see a ghost photo gallery that's NOT full of this kind of clearly non-supernatural crap. "orbs" my ass, have these people really never heard of dust?? At least give me a good double exposure. I saw a FANTASTIC one once that was a roll of baby shots accidentally taken over an old roll of film from a visit to an ossuary! WAHAHAHA!!!

skeletonmf

DemonX said:
If all you have to say is somthing negative, dont post at all, hmm?

no. i have a right to discuss this as much as the next person. just because i put down the notion of these pictures having ghosts in them he's pissed off. "ghosts......real or not?" i chose "not". i think it's rediculous and i can say that just like everyone else can say it's incredible. let's see. he calls me an idiot, i question his reasons behind his insult, he has none, and you say i'm the one being negative?

DarkBlademaster

Lithrael said:
  I will never get this.  People get photos back with little splotches of crap on them from the development process, or with light smears from bad photography skillz, or light reflicting off dust that the flash lit up in front of the lens, or with relections or shadows that look as much like a face as anything you'll see in the clouds in a good afternoon of cloud-gazing..  and it's ghosts?  WTF?
  For shit's sake, look at the "energy vortex" photos on here, they're blatantly the camera strap in front of the lens lit up by the flash.  *sigh*  http://www.alienufoart.com/GhostPhotoGallery1.htm

I'd love to see a ghost photo gallery that's NOT full of this kind of clearly non-supernatural crap.  "orbs" my ass, have these people really never heard of dust??  At least give me a good double exposure.  I saw a FANTASTIC one once that was a roll of baby shots accidentally taken over an old roll of film from a visit to an ossuary!  WAHAHAHA!!!

Oh my fucking god that site cracks me up. This is so funny.

This photo was taken on the 110th anniversary of the death of
Mr. Thomas  Whaley-December 1890.  We went out for the day and were drawn to the Whaley house and amazed when we found out that this was the 110th anniversary.  We didn't plan on going,  but on a whim decided to buy a disposable camera and take a few photos.  The day started out as our family day in San Diego at the Seaport Village. I took the photo on the staircase because   I had a "feeling" or sensed something unusual in that spot. We didn't bring our ghost hunting equipment.   I used a cheap Kodak disposable 800 speed camera. NOTE: This was a fun family day not a real planned professional ghost  investigation.  On a professional Ghost Investigation I wouldn't bring my child with me.

Is the text for one of them. What the fuck... ghost hunting equiptment? Those stupid hippies. Hehe, and speaking of your photo smudges, theres a funny pic of a bear.

bear8.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK! The title was "Bear breath or Ghost"? Fucking bored people...

I like the fact that these people think they've taken a picture of a ghost. It adds a certain vanity to death. Even when you're dead, you can still pose for family photos!

skeletonmf

ranemaka13 said:
I like the fact that these people think they've taken a picture of a ghost. It adds a certain vanity to death. Even when you're dead, you can still pose for family photos!

i dont even like doing that when i'm alive.

I just dont get what wrong with the orb...

But hey i have heard of cases when someone taking the photo standing beside the car there seem to be someone in the seats and it only appear when the photo was out

this one was really creepy...

http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/jun04/wheel.htm

I wonder if its fake? ::)

Sexy dancer

I'm one with the wind!
Look what i found, for this i have to say... not everything that shine is gold....

Tragic Case of the Man Who Killed A 'Ghost'

By Jane Kirby, PA News

Ghosthunters and lawyers were forming an alliance today to mark the 200th anniversary of one of the greatest curiosities in English criminal law.

Today is the bicentenary of the case of the “Hammersmith Ghost”, in which a vigilante, Francis Smith, shot dead a man after mistaking him for a spook.

Smith’s defence at his trial sparked a legal debate which ran for 180 years.

At Christmas and New Year 1803-1804 there were a series of reports of a frightening phantom which was haunting Hammersmith churchyard. The apparition, dressed in white robes, was said to attack passers-by.

Two people had been left seriously ill from the shock of encountering the ghostly figure, and the pregnant wife of a local locksmith was even reported to have died.

Off-duty customs officer Smith, 29, was drinking in a nearby inn on January 3 when he heard the tales and launched a vigilante patrol in Black Lion Lane, armed with a gun.

At around 11pm, Smith saw a figure in white appear in the lane and demanded to know its identity. When the figure moved towards him, Smith shot it with his gun.

Only as he examined the shape on the ground did Smith realise it was a man – a 23-year-old bricklayer whose name was either James or Thomas Milwood.

Smith was taken into custody and his trial for “wilful murder” began just eight days later at the Old Bailey.

The jury initially returned a verdict of manslaughter, apparently accepting claims that he honestly thought he was shooting at a spectre.

But Lord Chief Baron Macdonald steered the jury back in the direction of murder, resulting in Smith being sentenced to death. The sentence was later commuted to one year’s hard labour.

Legal debate about the self defence issues rumbled on for decades before it was finally settled by a Court of Appeal decision in 1984.

Members of the Ghost Club, co-founded by Charles Dickens, were meeting at the scene of the spectral shooting in west London, to drink at the pub where the victim’s body was carried after the shooting.

Locals say the ghost returns to Hammersmith churchyard every 50 years, its last visit being in July 1955.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I find it very hard to believe there were gigantic ghosts appearing during 9/11, when there's that much smoke, you're bound to see something form for a second. As for the bird, that's prolly a wild duck, which is not a rarity from august to october in New York. Also, the face of god? Why would god strike down the buisness district of New York? Despite what mainstream rap and news outside of new york says, we are quite possibly the least decadent people around for a while, espesially in the buisness disrict. If there were any ghosts from 9/11 I feel that we'd catch a glimpse of one on the streets nearby, and ion the staten island dump (where there have been many unidentified bodies found in the transported rubble). As for ghosts anywhere else, I don't have an opinion because i don't live there, I live here, and havent seen anything, so I find it very hard to believe.

DarkBlademaster

Eddie said:
wild duck

8)

Anyways, thanks for the replys, all opinions are accepted. And eddie, questioning god is going around in a circle. If we had some type of religious board member here (I am not one) they would say some kind of bullshit that there were alot of sinners in the building or the "lord works im mysterious ways" types of bullshit.

Anyways, this time I will entertain you with obvious fakes. We will start with the "armless ghost"

Armlessghost.jpg

"Armless ghost - The mysterious ghost of apple tree village. If you look carefully at the right side he doesn't have an arm. This stunning photo was taken at 9.00pm by D.J.Wingfield"

BULLSHIT! Lying assholes. That could easily be done with the dissolve effect and lowering the transparency with photoshop. Jesus christ these people are stupid.

Well in this picture, it was claimed to be a ghost. But the text from the page explains it all (below).

nolegs.jpg

"No Legs - The pic entitled Floating Girl was shown in the tabloids all over Britain. It is not actually a ghost at all. The girl in question is alive and kicking. When the photo was taken, the girl was running for the bus. If you look closely at the pic, you can see her right foot just under the bottom of her coat, and her other leg is hidden behind the black post holding the chain. As convincing as it is, it is one very good example that the camera is very good at lying!"

Hehe, I would say that little kid smiling is scarier. Look at those fangs!

Well this was called the "Haunted TV". Can you get any more fucking stupid then this?

Hand%20from%20TV.jpg

Hehe I actully enjoy these. It comforts be with assurance that theres always someone stupider out there.

Bah, ghost are fake, just like God. Oh and don't try to flame me on the God thing. There is no real answer to prove it. Just like the existance of ghosts. 8)

DarkBlademaster

Ugh. Dont get me started on god. For all you belivers out there, you could always kill yourself and find out the truth.

Top Bottom