Giggitygiggitygiggity gig!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rage Incarnate said:
As in emo icons.

It's emoticons... Seriously you guys are depressing, this thread is worthless.

PS:
emo-icon.gif

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rage Incarnate said:
Out of curiosity why not have Berserk emo icons?
I tried it. It's difficult to really capture Berserk characters in a tiny icon. ANyone else is welcome to try. The best I came up with are on the Berserk FAQ main page. And 80% of those are just ripoffs of Miura.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to its abuse, the following rule has been changed. Any further use of Quagmire emoticon will get you quarantined for 1 month.

You can thank this thread:

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=4507.50

and this guy:

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3148.msg95700#msg95700

Walter said:
UPDATE:

Thanks to its abuse, the following rule has been changed. Any further use of Quagmire emoticon will get you quarantined for 1 month.
i have seen a few threads where it looks like the Quagmire emoticon should be used. i think it would be a good idea if there was a certian amount of times a person would be alowed to use it. either per thread or per time period or something like that. its a really cool emoticon just like the others

:serpico: :guts: :void: :griff: :miura: :judo: :zodd: :puck: :beast: :carcus: :SK: :casca: :schierke: :isidro: :badbone: :???: :troll: :chomp: and even the old school  :) ;) :D ;D :( >:( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-* :'(  and this one is kinda new compared to the other smiley's XD

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
i have seen a few threads where it looks like the Quagmire emoticon should be used. i think it would be a good idea if there was a certian amount of times a person would be alowed to use it.

It's not technically possible, and experience showed it wouldn't work well anyway. People would abuse it, just like they did.

DarthVenom said:
this one is kinda new compared to the other smiley's XD

Yeah, it's not in the standard emoticon set, I implemented it a while ago because I personally like it more than any other alternative, and I thought the board was missing an animated laughing emoticon, we only had a grinning one.

Aazealh said:
It's not technically possible, and experience showed it wouldn't work well anyway. People would abuse it, just like they did.
i know, its too bad it got abused to much. it was a really funny emoticion
Aazealh said:
Yeah, it's not in the standard emoticon set, I implemented it a while ago because I personally like it more than any other alternative, and I thought the board was missing an animated laughing emoticon, we only had a grinning one.
yeah i had a feeling that you put it there :SK: . i remember you using it a few times.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tristram said:
Yeah because it's the quantity of posts that defines your contribution to the forums and not just your e-penis.

It's actually the qualities of your posts that really defines your contribution to the board, the quantity is vastly secondary (not even talking about the post count).

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Aazealh said:
It's actually the qualities of your posts that really defines your contribution to the board, the quantity is vastly secondary (not even talking about the post count).
but look at how many posts you have and you are a mod!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tristram said:
but look at how many posts you have and you are a mod!

That doesn't change anything. I had 400 posts when I became administrator, and I had been around for quite a long time. I get to post much because I'm around and try to answer questions and correct errors as much as possible, but that's pretty much it.

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Aazealh said:
That doesn't change anything. I had 400 posts when I became administrator, and I had been around for quite a long time. I get to post much because I'm around and try to answer questions and correct errors as much as possible, but that's pretty much it.

Jesus H. Gonzales, you sure can be dense.  Dont make me press the report button on you because I bet you'd feel really dumb having to ban yourself because you can't smell my freshly brewed sarcastic bullshit. Burp.

Anyways seriously, get rid of post count, too many people use it as a standard of e-cock, and it encourages noobs to post a ton so they can get 2 little green heads instead of just one.

Top Bottom