Giggitygiggitygiggity gig!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tristram said:
Jesus H. Gonzales, you sure can be dense. Dont make me press the report button on you because I bet you'd feel really dumb having to ban yourself because you can't smell my freshly brewed sarcastic bullshit. Burp.

Ok listen, you've been posting worthless messages for a while and now it's getting seriously annoying. Honestly given the average level of your posts it'd be hard to differentiate sarcasm from sheer idiocy. Now please be nice and stop posting your "bullshit".

Tristram said:
too many people use it as a standard of e-cock

Too many people being how many exactly? I don't recall seeing a lot of folks over here trying to shut others up with their number of posts. If you have a problem send me or Walter a (coherent) PM about it, but the post counts are staying. Their only goal is to indicate how many posts a member has and I think we've had enough proofs in the past that having 1000+ posts didn't give anybody authority on others. Nobody contests this and even if they did that wouldn't change the facts.

Tristram said:
Gay as fuck when people post as much as possible to get to the next experience level.

Well that hardly ever works. Taking you as an example here.

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Geez Aazy baby, calm down.

I did a review of all of my past posts, and I dont think I am all that bad of a poster.  I tend to keep things relevant, if oppinionated.  I understand that you think your way works, and you are in charge so that works.  I know with some of the other forums I have visited (and I remember when I had joined this forum initially a year or so ago) that post count becomes a big problem because people will immediately try to cockblock any nub with a low post count, as if their mouth being bigger makes them a bigger expert.

I am sorry if you took my referring to your large number of posts as a negative thing, it was a joke.  I was satiring the thing I was arguing against by saying "well wait maybe postcount DOES equal superiority, after all you have lots of posts, and you are mod!"

Perhaps it was innapropriate and had been conceived as sass, but I really didn't mean it that way.  I'll try to keep it down on the vernacular jargon so I dont make you mad, because c'mon, I dont want to make you mad!  I want to make you happy!   :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tristram said:
I did a review of all of my past posts, and I dont think I am all that bad of a poster.

Well the contrary would be surprising, wouldn't it? Unfortunately I like most other people (those whose opinion counts) don't think you're a particularly good member, and your posts are there to prove it. Additionally, even though the (numerous) really awful ones were deleted I haven't forgotten about them either. But maybe you think your best posts are so good they redeem the rest?

Tristram said:
posting in this thread
Tristram said:
The same men refer to Guts as the Black Swordsman despite his OBVIOUSLY being caucasian.
Tristram said:
Would Idea shoot himself in the face under this circumstance?
Tristram said:
Do you think if you poked Void in his brain he'd have a seizure? Hell, why isn't that thing gangrenous?
Tristram said:
Isn't Guts supposed to be outside the reach of fate?

The quality of these messages is really mind-blowing. HAY THATS SACARSM DUDER LOL.

Tristram said:
I know with some of the other forums I have visited (and I remember when I had joined this forum initially a year or so ago) that post count becomes a big problem because people

I couldn't care less about the other boards you've been to, but if you have complaints about this forum specifically please be more precise and point to valid examples. As far as I can remember the only "big" problem when you registered was that you weren't very pertinent in your posts, and it hasn't been solved yet. The "postcount being good or not" debate isn't an issue anymore here, it would have been addressed more seriously if only you had bothered to put a minimum of effort into it.

Tristram said:
I am sorry if you took my referring to your large number of posts as a negative thing, it was a joke.

I didn't take it negatively at all, it's just not funny (applies to the rest of your posts). Like how reviving a dead thread about an emoticon just to whine about post counts isn't funny nor interesting nor relevant. Failing sarcasm like this basically just manages to make you look like an imbecile trying too hard to be cool, and it's accentuated by the fact your "serious" posts aren't very good themselves. Calling me dumb in this context was obviously not going to get you praises.

Tristram said:
Perhaps it was innapropriate and had been conceived as sass, but I really didn't mean it that way. I'll try to keep it down on the vernacular jargon so I dont make you mad

It was inappropriate (one 'n', double 'p') and most importantly useless, and your last reply was definitely out of place. It has nothing to do with any kind of jargon, slang or lingo either (did you even use any?), it's just you. Maybe you think your grasp of the English language is extraordinary or something, in which case I'm sorry to tell you that it's nothing special and actually rather unimpressive. Trying to spell correctly would be good as a first step toward improvement.

And if you want to "make me happy", contributing something thoughtful and constructive for a change would be a good idea.

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
Aazealh said:
words, etc...

Yeah those look like pretty awful posts when you take them out of context like that.  I'm just going to drop this whole subject and hope you do the same.

edit: I didn't revive it, it was the 3rd thread down on the menu...?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tristram said:
Yeah those look like pretty awful posts when you take them out of context like that. I'm just going to drop this whole subject and hope you do the same.

Context? "posting in this thread" was all you said in that message, and that was reviving a thread whose last post was made in June. Plus anybody can check the context of your posts and see what it's about for themselves, so you don't have to put on an act.

I'm also certainly not going to continue posting if you stop since I was only responding to you to begin with. Good thing you decided to stop anyway, case closed.

Top Bottom