Godspeed You! Black Emperor reunion tour

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
So for those who don't know them : http://www.myspace.com/gybeconstellation

I consider this what we could call epic band as one of my favorite since a few years now.

They are doing a reunion tour this winter in Europe (sorry i don't have the specific dates) and was glad to finally get the dates for Montreal (because they are from here actually so it was fair to say they were gonna play some dates here after all). Next week I will get my tickets!

So, anybody has heard about them? European friends? American? Japanese? I know they were known around your parts of the world!

Anyway I just wanted to share their music with you guys and gals!

Have fun

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
They're one of my fave post-rock bands, actually.

Sadly, a few years back they were arrested in my state (Oklahoma) because someone thought they were terrorists because of the way they looked and spoke. I doubt they'll ever come back. And honestly, I don't blame them.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Yea I love GYBE, one of my favorites. I'll see if can go to one of their shows, I've never been before but I imagine it would be fucktastic.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Johnstantine said:
They're one of my fave post-rock bands, actually.

Sadly, a few years back they were arrested in my state (Oklahoma) because someone thought they were terrorists because of the way they looked and spoke. I doubt they'll ever come back. And honestly, I don't blame them.

Ha I didn't know that one. I just read an article about that tonight.. funny story.

Top Bottom