Good sites to buy manga for a good deal?

hey everyone!

looking to buy certain manga's but cant find them on ebay and amazon always has random volumes for super high and super low :/

manga's im looking for are

lone wolf and cub
blade of the immortal
20th century boys
basara

looking to buy all the volumes of those manga's

any help would be appreciated!

thanks!

Not sure what you mean by high or low. Used volumes often tend to be sold online at a lower price than a new volume.

Lone Wolf on Amazon - Link

Lone Wolf on Rightstuff - Link

$15 for a brand new volume of 700+ pages of the Omnibus version is a steal. You'll find cheaper options on Amazon for used volumes.

Or this is the full series at $7.18 a pop on Ebay - Link

I recommend typing 'buy (name of manga) manga' in Google for some research, took 2 mins to find this info.

Note that some early volumes may be out of print/ circulation and may have a higher price tag than some.

IncantatioN said:
Not sure what you mean by high or low. Used volumes often tend to be sold online at a lower price than a new volume.

Lone Wolf on Amazon - Link

Lone Wolf on Rightstuff - Link

$15 for a brand new volume of 700+ pages of the Omnibus version is a steal. You'll find cheaper options on Amazon for used volumes.

Or this is the full series at $7.18 a pop on Ebay - Link

I recommend typing 'buy (name of manga) manga' in Google for some research, took 2 mins to find this info.

Note that some early volumes may be out of print/ circulation and may have a higher price tag than some.

thanks for the tip my man

im going to check out rightstuff its just ebay.com and amazon.com are competently different in pricing then the Canadian version

amazon.ca the pricing is way different and for ebay, its he shipping that can be crazy expensive :magni:

abebooks.com
in amazon, you can always look for the used ones. Sometimes you can get books/manga for 10 cents or cheaper. I usually buy used books from amazon and abebooks, and they're usually accurate on the condition the book is in.

WTB: manga if anyone has any for sale please message me!

didnt know where else to post, but if anyone is selling any manga please message me :)

im starting to really like reading manga and i love all genres, if anyone has any sets to sell please message me!

any manga! thanks!

Top Bottom