Griffith or Ganishka, which one are you rooting for?

Who do you secretly cheer on?

• Ganishka

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • Griffith

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Neither of them.

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters
Well, I don't really like either one but if I had to choose one it would be Griffith because there is just something about the Kushans I don't like at all.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
EndlessSky said:
Well, I don't really like either one but if I had to choose one it would be Griffith because there is just something about the Kushans I don't like at all.
You racist. CBS should fire you too. :puck:

LadyCs

Not all memories are meant to be remembered
lol I'm quite late, but I hate them both =.=. So I picked neither. BUT if I had to choose I'd go with Ganishka. In a way he's the lesser of two evils. After all 1) Gatsu would no doubt have a bit of an easier time killing him 2) The guy is pretty arrogant (calling himself a god after all), and its usually the arrogant ones that cower once they have to go against a true powerful enemy.

Basically I'd hope he'd beat the crap of Griffith...it make me laugh. But sadly I know it won't happen *sighs*

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
I voted for Ganishka, because part of me has always wanted to see a empire like the Kushans conquer a European country. I just love the way Berserk describes the Kushan army as well. Most of all I like how he has applied his apostle powers. Most others just went on a rampage or grew fat and rich. Yes, Ganishka's probably doen that, but unlike the others he is trying to do something that will last far longer than even he will. By increasing the size of his empire to such a great extent that he will change the course of history. I would say that his accomplishments equal those of Alexander the Great.

Top Bottom