Oh, nevermind...
Re: Sonic 2

Emerald Hill Zone 1
Time: 28
Rings: 85

Time Bonus: 50,000
Ring Bonus: 8,500

Total Score: 58,500

Your crappy animations are no match for my skill!

waqas

Oh, nevermind...

Emerald Hill Zone 1
Rings: 87

Ring Bonus: 8,700

Total Score: 58,700

It just gets better and better!

waqas

Oh, nevermind...

Emerald Hill Zone 1
Rings: 91

Ring Bonus: 9,100

Total Score: 59,100

OH MY GAWD! LOLZ! HAHA! LOLZ!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Well, anyone can get a lot of rings if they go that slow, why just look what you can do in 29 seconds. ;)

Emerald Hill Zone 1
Time: 29
Rings: 97

Ring Bonus: 9,700

Total Score: 59,700

Though I'm still most proud of my score above: 57,900 in 26 seconds, that kind of balance between speed and score is what Sonic is all about. But don't worry waqas, you'll always have your class and dignity. LOLZERS HAHAHA!@ :-*

waqas

Oh, nevermind...

Emerald Hill Zone 1
Time: 29
Rings: 98

Ring Bonus: 9,800

sonic3.jpg

Total Score: 59,800

Griffith (No More), if you wanna talk about speed, why don't you try beating my 24 Second record?

Griffith

waqas said:
Griffith (No More), if you wanna talk about speed, why don't you try beating my 24 Second record?

To do that I'd have to believe it's real first. ;)

waqas

Oh, nevermind...

"Griffith No More!" said:
To do that I'd have to believe it's real first. ;)

Well, if you really want me to prove it I will, but until then why don't you try and beat my second best?

sonic4.jpg

Griffith

waqas said:
LOL Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Just kidding. I cheated on the last one (used the pause trick). You have gotten the best of me sir, and I'd like to know exactly how one gets under 25 seconds? But, anyway...

0wnz.gif

I'm still proud of my best score. :)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Well, I beat the level in under 10 seconds... Technicaly I didn't cheat, but the method results in nil rings....

You two needa find a different level.

Griffith

Majin Tenshi said:
Well, I beat the level in under 10 seconds...  Technicaly I didn't cheat, but the method results in nil rings....

Okay, what method you cryptic bastard? ;D

Griffith

This is for speed, not for rings, but I can still get a shit load if all goes well.

Spin dash start, cross the bridge and then I drop and spin dash left into the spring. It sends me right fast and up to the next "floor" and I fly back in the air to get the shoes (it's a tad faster then just hopping directly to the shoes). Then I run up the ramp, go through the loop (the one with invincibility on top) or over, and cross the loopy bridge. Fly up, land and jump, if I time it all right I should get all three boxes (invincibility, and 20 rings). Then run along the loop tops until the spring bounces me up to the next top "floor." From here it's just a matter of jumping over the last yellow spring that'll launch you backwards.

waqas

Oh, nevermind...

OK ill go through by comparison.

Spin dash start,

Same here

cross the bridge and then I drop and spin dash left into the spring. It sends me right fast and up to the next "floor" and I fly back in the air to get the shoes (it's a tad faster then just hopping directly to the shoes).

I jump across, I tried your method but i don't think its any faster if I jump to the final island with the boots in it (instead of useing the spring).

Then I run up the ramp, go through the loop (the one with invincibility on top) or over, and cross the loopy bridge. Fly up, land and jump, if I time it all right I should get all three boxes (invincibility, and 20 rings).

Same here, getting those three boxes is damn hard though. :).

Then run along the loop tops until the spring bounces me up to the next top "floor." From here it's just a matter of jumping over the last yellow spring that'll launch you backwards.

Same here, hmm thats strange. Our methods are almost identical. It must be a couple of small things.You have to do it perfectly.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Okay, what method you cryptic bastard? ;D
I went to the last checkpoint and waited for time to run out.  If you run out of time, the timer restarts, so you just spindash to the bouncer and you're done.  I said it technicaly wasn't cheating (no cheat codes involved, goes around the point of the competition though)

Griffith

waqas said:
Same here, hmm thats strange. Our methods are almost identical. It must be a couple of small things.You have to do it perfectly.

yay.gif

Yeah, it was a few subtle nuances I thought I could improve on that did it. But even still it felt like I wasted time though, so we should keep at it. ;D​

waqas

Oh, nevermind...

Yeah, it was a few subtle nuances I thought I could improve on that did it. But even still it felt like I wasted time though, so we should keep at it. ;D​

Well done, but I don't think it's possible to get less than 24 seconds. We can try but I doubt it.

Top Bottom