Re: Sonic 2

"Griffith No More!" said:
23.gif

Legit.

Ok, guess it's all up to me now, to save face. ;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Well, I'm not resting on my laurels this time, and I'm not going to make it easy...

supersonic.gif

I've gotten quite adept at getting those three boxes. =)​

-Griff

waqas

Oh, nevermind...

Aaaaaah screw it I give up. I can't get down to 22 Secs. Well done Griff. Can i ask if u made any changes to get the 22?

Griffith

waqas said:
Aaaaaah screw it I give up. I can't get down to 22 Secs. Well done Griff. Can i ask if u made any changes to get the 22?

Yeah, a dramatic change in route. After you get the shoes, where you would normally head towards the loop with the invincibility power up on top, you need to jump at a certain point on the ramp. Like, right between where you're horizontal and vertical. If you do it exactly right, you'll spin jump completly over the loop with the invincibility power up and land on the shield power up that's on the ground. This will send Sonic into high speed orbit! After this, you should have enough juice to land on one of the three power up boxes on the ledge, sending you right back up. If you then hold back a tad, you should land on or near the yellow spring that sends you down the final leg of the zone with about 17-18 seconds left (assuming you did everything else PERFECTLY already) giving you a good shot at breaking the 22 second barrier. This is one of those things that would usually happen accidentally in Sonic, you happen to hit something radomly at a certain time, the planets are alligned, and something crazy and totally unexpected happens as a result.. except you have to do it on purpose here. :p

As of yet, I've not been able to break 21, and I'm pretty sick of trying. =)

-Griff

P.S. Just for laughs...

majin.gif

The Majin technique in action. ;)​

Griffith

Happy Halloween!

What are my fellow Halloweenies up to on this Lord's Day in October, Trick or Treat!?

This year, I created my pumpkin Magnum opus:

pumpmag1.jpg

Oh yeah, one heck of a fine lookin' pumpkin, if I do say so my self!

pumpmag2.jpg

Hell, it was so good in fact, Tom Selleck himself came over to my house to check it out!

pumpmag3.jpg

As you can see, he was BLOWN AWAY!

pumpmag4.jpg

He couldn't get over how good it was, he was gushing all over it, and then he started shucking n' jiving and getting down with his bad self, it was crazy!

pumpmag6.jpg

WHOA!! :eek:

Higno.gif

Remember, don't listen to the Higgins of the World, and just have a...

pumpmag5.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Re: Happy Halloween!

NeoBerserker said:
Who is goin trick or treating?

Well if it wasn't for the pregnant chick quiting I would have. Probley a homeless guy with a broken top hat. So aside from that I managed to get my mom her birthday present and birthday cake. [Yes she is born on Halloween, just like my brother.]

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
Re: Happy Halloween

i just went to a party last night. i didnt even want to leave the house because i didnt want to deal with people asking me "where's your costume?" i avoided all human contact until the party. as soon as i stepped out of the car some woman driving by slowed down, rolled down her window and said "hey, where's your costume!" drives me up a wall every year. i mean, how am i supposed to answer such a stupid question? "if i'm not wearing a costume, then i obviously dont have one, so i cant possibly tell you where this non exsistent costume is."

(whoops. i posted that in the wrong thread.)

PS: Fixed ;)

Griffith

Re: Happy Halloween!

TheSkyTraveller said:
DAMMIT!!! I thought I was the only pumpkin carving geek on here.

That is one awesome pumpkin!

I'm underserving of your praise, your Wild pumpkin is on another level. BTW, how big was the mother before you carved it? =)

Griffith

Volume 28 Cover

28cover2.jpg

The artwork was awesome beyond belief, so I was personally offended by the amount of horrid text YA managed to heap upon it, so I removed it's stain from yonder masterpiece for the most part. It's not perfect, but at least it's presentable now. Oh, and yes, I did stop caring once I got to the arm and hand, perhaps I'll update it. Until then, enjoy. :)

Top Bottom