Grober Krieg des Super Swordsmen.

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
I found this on Danbooru not too long ago, Original source: http://www4.point.ne.jp/~penzen/ (there are at least two other fanarts of Guts up on that page as well) I don't recognize all of the characters but the one leading the Battle Charge looks a bit familiar and steals the show.

groberkriegdessuperswordc5.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nice artwork! I checked the guy's other stuff, I'm not a fan of his style in general but he seems talented.

Its how the armor morphs on him when he goes Berserk. Think Venom type transformation.
Yeah you're probably right, especially given how the helmet seems to bite down on him. Really cool either way!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
Only ones I recognize are Guts, Cloud, and Bastard.

There's also princess Sapphire, a character of Osamu Tezuka. And maybe a character from Saint Seiya too? Not sure at all about that one.

Aeglos

OH LORDY! IZ DAT SOME Schierke CP IN DAT SITE?! :isidro:

iv been trying to find a way to finally say that.

Nothing disturbs me since all those photoshop edits of the episode where Schierke bathes Casca in Vritannis :carcus:
That pantyshot is actually kinda cute :schierke:

Anyway, he committed the heresy of entitling this: http://www4.point.ne.jp/~penzen/Gallery/Gallery_09.htm image as Berserk.
Burn him I say!

And he should draw Griffith for the win... his style is way better at more feminine factions, though there is one drawing of Guts which is OK in the galleries.

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
OH LORDY! IZ DAT SOME Schierke CP IN DAT SITE?! :isidro:

iv been trying to find a way to finally say that.

Are you looking for some info on USB cables too? . . . Although considering that I've seen the front-cover of a doujinshi featuring her; that seems well . . . not acceptable but tame in comparison to the horrors that I'm sure lurk inside the aforementioned doujinshi. Sadly, it was inevitable the moment Miura introduced her character . . . Void would call it a casualty . . .

[quote author=SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards]I had a feeling it was but I thought, "Why the hell does he have a polearm?"[/quote]

Not to mention the fact that he's also on Horseback and wearing completely different armor in a high fantasy style . . .
Speaking of, I like how our artist diversifies the series that they draw fan-art from. Most artist who draw in the anime style that I've seen tend to stick to one specific style of anime for drawing facial features. I appreciate how they portray different styles relative to the various series that they draw inspiration from.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I must say, I loved this one too...

040529_BERSERK.jpg

Really good find here! It'll be saved to the old hard drive, that's for sure :beast:

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Nice stuff! But how do we know for sure it's a guy's art and not a woman's? Something about the style makes me feel like it could have been done by a woman. I can't put my finger on why I think that, but, just kind of curious...

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Forest Wraith said:
I'm leaning towards the artist being a male, mostly due to the ecchi artwork of Schierke.

Okaay. Yeah, I didn't see that before. And now, sadly, I did. Although I guess it could have been far worse. Well, anyway, the art "feels" somewhat feminine to me, for whatever that's worth.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
TheSkyTraveller said:
Nice stuff! But how do we know for sure it's a guy's art and not a woman's? Something about the style makes me feel like it could have been done by a woman. I can't put my finger on why I think that, but, just kind of curious...

It's because the style is very "shoujo-like." Guts has woman's hands in that picture, look at his fingers.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Just realized a couple more ... here's the only ones I know of:

Lower-middle: Guts
Upper-middle: Cloud
Upper-right: Thought it was Mitsurugi of Soul Calibur, but it's likely just someone from Dynasty Warriors, since he's on a horse :guts:
Middle: Dark Schneider of Bastard!!
Right: Riese of Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2).

The rest, I don't really care to know :void:

Gurifisu

Sweet dreams, dear child of god.
Is it just me or does the guy far left of guts with the black hair look like either he's crying or having a moment of sexually repressed ecstasy?

Guts fingers look really brittle to me to.

Top Bottom