Guts is 190cm tall (6'23)

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Mizar said:
No, 1 inch = 2.54 cm. So 6'3 is exactly 190.5 cm.

K you are right, my bad. I have been thinking 1 inch is exactly 2.5cm for a few years. I learned something new today. :)

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Considering the fact that medieval males were around 5'7" inches and a medieval solidier around 5'9" inches guts is nearly 6 inches taller than the normal soldier. So yes he is huge.

Considering that Miura gave a fuck about the fact that gunpowder or cannons existed, I wouldn't think that he thought about the average size of medieval soldiers so...I rather want to know how much the Dragonslayer weights? ;)

SSGWNBTD

A friend, in my mind, is someone who equals me.
akikaze said:
Considering that Miura gave a fuck about the fact that gunpowder or cannons existed, I wouldn't think that he thought about the average size of medieval soldiers so...I rather want to know how much the Dragonslayer weights? ;)

I calculated the weight of the DS blade section in this pic http://www.animemusicvids.com/SWORDdim(reg).png
but with the 4.37 dimension as 3.16 again for simplicity.

133.49 Lbs Solid Aluminum

366.74 Lbs Solid Stainless Steel

213.44 Lbs Solid Titanium

Original post:
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=14;action=display;threadid=2540;start=msg50107#msg50107

It is still somehow too light... considering the blade is roughly 5.5 ft, 1 ft in width and 3 inch in inches... calculate again

SSGWNBTD

A friend, in my mind, is someone who equals me.
Smith said:
It is still somehow too light... considering the blade is roughly 5.5 ft, 1 ft in width and 3 inch in inches... calculate again

The blade section is 5' 9" I think. I was using 2" for the depth of the one I'm making because I'm going to be painting it with rubber.

If it's really 3" though the weight should be about:

171 Lbs (77.6 kg) Solid Aluminum

469 Lbs (212.7 kg) Solid Stainless Steel

273 Lbs (123.8 kg) Solid Titanium

Held at a distance away from the body, the blade creates a massive torque and is impossible for anyone to swing irl. I can barely swing my 17 lbs one :p

Aconyro

REVENGE!
SSGWNBTD said:
The blade section is 5' 9" I think. I was using 2" for the depth of the one I'm making because I'm going to be painting it with rubber.

If it's really 3" though the weight should be about:

171 Lbs (77.6 kg) Solid Aluminum

469 Lbs (212.7 kg) Solid Stainless Steel

273 Lbs (123.8 kg) Solid Titanium

Held at a distance away from the body, the blade creates a massive torque and is impossible for anyone to swing irl. I can barely swing my 17 lbs one :p

But isn't the DS made of iron? If it is, how much does it weigh?

contraband

I'm a llama!
i feel much better now. I'm blessed to be one of the taller of the asian race and i recently cosplayed as gatts. I measure in at 185cm...woohoo...hooray for the tall asians!

M

medievald00d

contraband said:
i feel much better now. I'm blessed to be one of the taller of the asian race and i recently cosplayed as gatts. I measure in at 185cm...woohoo...hooray for the tall asians!
damn you...i'm like 2-3 inches shorter...bastard!

Top Bottom