Guts is 190cm tall (6'23)

puella

Berserk forever
I think we've made many personal assumtions on Guts' height so far.
But in YA they officially say Guts is 190cm tall(6'23) in many ads for vol. 26 release.

Here is some Japanese reader's review on No. 24 YA issue.
190cm

He also said next episode(233) would come out in almost a month,Jan. 9.
And we can see this link at the left corner. Join there! :D
Assembly for those who wish berserk happy ending

I think this is the first time they officially announce how tall Guts is.
Anyway, I personally thought Guts was 195cm tall. :p

** I don't have YA yet though. :-\

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Re:Guts is 190cm tall

puella said:
Here is some Japanese reader's review on No. 24 YA issue.
190cm

I think this is the first time they officially announce how tall Guts is.
Anyway, I personally thought Guts was 195cm tall. :p
because he was wearing high heels :p ;D

Zanza said:
So, Guts is over 7 foot? :eek:

"sigh" 180cm is 6 foot, plus 10cm, thats like 6'3. didnt you read what puella wrote? where did over 7 feet come from?

i presumed he would be about that tall.

O

Ozmo

I'm 190cm too and I can say that's way above average. Under 1% of all caucasian (white) males are that tall.

Guts never seemed taller than that to me, besides the average height was supposedly somewhat lower during the middle ages.

Ozmo said:
I'm 190cm too and I can say that's way above average. Under 1% of all caucasian (white) males are that tall.

Guts never seemed taller than that to me, besides the average height was supposedly somewhat lower during the middle ages.

an average height for caucasian males would not be 6 foot 3, no fucking way! average is more like 5 foot 11. though guts would be about that height, he towers over most by at least a bit, which many 6'3 men would.

im just under 6 foot (180cm) and will probablly end up around 6'1 before i stop growing, that would be just above average.

O

Ozmo

Errr... I believe you have mis-ready my post. I agree with what you said anyway. :)

King Gaiseric

I walk the path of hell

I'm as tall as Gutts, but not one wee bit as strong/kickass/mofoish/everything as him...about the happy ending thing, I want a Miura ending, not a happy ending, if the readers decide which ending they want I don't feel it's quiete that good actually *personal opinion* so I'd rather have em all die a fainful death and Griffith winning and having his dream rather than a mushy bullshit ending where everything ends for the best and where everything was useless *two extremes yes I know* but at least it would be Miura's own ending of Berserk rather than a handful of fans decided ending. :)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Seeing as the majority of people here are missing the big picture, I'll just quickly say thank you for the information and linkies, puella. I'll be able to rework the Dragon Slayer FAQ down to the last few details with this new info ;D

Top Bottom