Guts statue - Max Factory

DirectDK said:
WOW, Takeya sculpted that Colossal Titan statue?!?! It would be an absolute dream come true if Takeya sculpted for Berserk. Makes me wonder who is sculpting these Guts & Femto statues at Max Factory. Takeya is a legend!!!

And though the price for the Titan may be up there, it's still cheaper than AOW. Good to hear it has a higher chance of being polystone since this Titan one is. Although, looking at their "Wonderful Hobby Selection" which is what I assume the Berserk figures will be labeled as, the other figure listed, the "Yamato: Heavy Armament Ver." is a PVC figure. So I guess it's still up for debate!

who is takeya?
what has he done?

Some NYCC 2014 pictures. The details are great but I hope they'll correct his tones and paint job overall.

theyasminshow1412909828.jpeg

maggie1413147977.jpeg

maggie1413148104.jpeg

theyasminshow1412909826.jpeg

ryuhayabusa6787 said:
colors look very flat and his face is so yellow

I agree, the colors look very flat. Maybe this is their revised production version where they had to lower the quality of the paint job to make a profit with the retail price.

Or it's just a bad camera <-- The optimist's excuse.

The statue's also inside it's glass cabinet, so lighting/ reflecting could be affected by that. For instance, the color tone appears darker in the first picture in that post.

Top Bottom