Guts - The hundred men killer - Pictures HDR

G

Genome

I was going to make some test with my camera and decided to made those by making few pictures of one of my AOW statues. The thing is that I made 2 tests in 1 because I tryed for the first time to made HDR picture on small items. I change the background on only one picture (take time ^_^) so be gentle for the other backgrounds :serpico:

About HDR, it's a photo technique that allow you to show more details on materials without modifying the pictures with filters but only on working on lights (for short ^_^).

guts_hundredmankiller-01.jpg
the original one is
guts_hundredmankiller-01-o.jpg

guts_hundredmankiller-02.jpg

guts_hundredmankiller-03.jpg

guts_hundredmankiller-04.jpg

guts_hundredmankiller-05.jpg

guts_hundredmankiller-06.jpg

It look like what you did was made a clean selection around the statue, selected the inverse and added a filter to the inverse selection. I recognize the filter used from photoshop. Nice work on the background.

Genome, it is just awesome !
Congrats my friend, this is splendid.
I can't imagine the beauty of the Guts&Slan with this process !

G

Genome

Kenji-kun said:
Genome, it is just awesome !
Congrats my friend, this is splendid.
I can't imagine the beauty of the Guts&Slan with this process !

Well when I will be able to expose all my AOW items I will for sure take HDR of it, some in macro (that I currently don't have :serpico:).

Genome said:

I LOVE THIS PICTURE. Genome, want to take all the photos of all the AOW items and I'll replace yours with the ones on my site? Haha. That looks incredible. Like a painting almost.

G

Genome

Well I don't know when I will move and be able to pout out of there box my items but for sure I will take pictures with good background :serpico:

I didn't quiet understand what you mean about your website, if you want to use it you can (but change the background :p

One of my favorite is
guts_hundredmankiller-04.jpg

G

Genome

Well your different pictures must be made with the exact same frame, if you move a little it will be blur :serpico:

Genome said:
Well your different pictures must be made with the exact same frame, if you move a little it will be blur :serpico:

yes this is not the problem ! I think I dunno how to use tone-mapping correctly

EDIT: It is not HDR but I want to share with you these pictures :SK:

IMGP1166-1.jpg

IMGP1163-1.jpg

G

Genome

yep not HDR :serpico: but the first shop have a nice angle, not much fan of the second even if it's good.

Top Bottom