Happiest moment in Berserk

Sorry for jumping on the thread necro wagon here. ^She started it :iva:

The first Guts-Casca kiss for sure. Its like you´ve been holding your breath the entire time up to that point...FINALLY!!! :guts:
Oh and the way they act afterwards, I love the whole innocence factor, gosh they´re so cute! :ubik:
...But I guess Im not exatcly the first one to bring up this moment so...

And of course their reunion hug at Albion.

Might seem weird but a different sort of happiness is definitely felt when he gets the Berserker Armor. The team-up attack with Zodd too.

Eating the sun

When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone.
The happiest... I guess it depends on the situation!
I love the moment, after the 100 men slaughter, in which Guts slaps Casca´s booty to send her into Griffith´s embrace.
Even though, most recently, I kinda love the tavern brawl scene in which :guts: kicks the drunkass´face on Schrieke´s behalf :)

"Happiest Moment" I can really consider because this is regarding how long it took for him to really get to this position to begin with was when Griffith as was given the promoted title of the White Phoenix General by the King of the Midland and the Band of the Hawk were promoted in full. At the moment it really seems like Griffith had finally achieved his goal of power and achievement that he has been striving for, sadly it wasn't ment to be due to unfortunate circumstances. That stood out as a happy moment at least from Griffith's perspective.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Skullgrin140 said:
. At the moment it really seems like Griffith had finally achieved his goal of power and achievement that he has been striving for

He wished for his own kingdom. But it's true that in that moment everyone seems pretty happy. Of course behind the scenes it was a different story.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
The tavern scene at Vritannis when Scheirke is not so sure to fit with the group but realize that she does when Guts punch the drunk guy because he stained her clothes. i really dig these kind of moment in the series, a lot!

Gurifisu

Sweet dreams, dear child of god.
I never really found Caska's kiss with Guts to be happy. At that point things were steadily falling apart. Bittersweet, but not happy.

For me the happiest moment is when Guts is Sitting on top of the Castle Walls, and he's beckoned down to celebrate with the Band of the Hawk. That's when everything seems hopeful, and Guts hasn't stained his hands with the blood of a child, yet.

Top Bottom