hello, i'm new

hi guys, this is my fist post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guts: :serpico:

i just wanted to say i love beserk. :void: its not like those tyipcal wher its clear whose the bad guy and whose the good guy. the good guy :badbone: has a dark past and the bad guy is a likeable and sooooo hot lol. :chomp: :beast: the monga is waaaaaaaaaaay bitter than the anime. :zodd:

btw, does anyone have scan of the cahpters. i want to get evil genius but my internets acting up :???: i love beserk but they take forveer to. i hope kento can makee the faster so that he dosn't die midstory and leave us all hanging. :troll: :ganishka:

oh, yeah, why iz pakku in there he sukcs :puck:

btw, duz anyone know wen they r going too relees tha next chpter? :schierke: id aprecaite that, k thx. :idea: :griff:

:daiba: :SK: :isidro: :zodd:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
That was like a "SK.net Greatest Hits!" compilation album..

Or maybe it would be better as "Now That's What I Call SK.net Arse Banditry #216!" Either way, spammerific!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
"Welcome" to the forums! :serpico:

I've been making a list of similar such statements. These are all paraphrases of common questions asked here. I'm not making this stuff up.
When will Guts become an apostle?
Is Griffith a God Hand still?
Why can't I find season 2?
Why do Puck and Isidro get weird faces every now and then?
Is Zodd Gaiseric?
When will Skull Knight strike down Void?
Why does Casca enjoy being raped?
Is there a Heaven in Berserk?
When will they get to the boat?
Isn't Guts the real Hawk of Light?

S

Sanguinius

Walter said:
"Welcome" to the forums! :serpico:

I've been making a list of similar such statements. These are all paraphrases of common questions asked here. I'm not making this stuff up.

That "Is Zodd Gaiseric" isn't that unfair of a question, it's highly implied but never clearly stated. Just about everyone who reads Berserk must wonder over that. Although I guess you mean that they keep asking that when they could just run a search and see all the past threads about it. But compared to most of those other "questions" it's at least a reasonable question.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Sanguinius said:
You never at any point in reading Berserk wondered that?
Not as a serious question, but I think the relationship between Zodd and Skull Knight leaves much food for thought, which begs the question did Zodd ever MEET Gaiseric.

The trump card here is that the only evidence we have of Zodd's age is that he's been looking for the Ultimate Strong One for 300 years. Gaiseric (and Skull Knight, totally coincidentally! :carcus: )beats that by 700 years.

S

Sanguinius

CnC said:
I'm going to go ahead and assume you mis-read "Zodd" for "Skullknight"

22137353.jpg

Yes actually I did :judo: :daiba:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Funny post, Peregrine_Falcon, but it contains some elements that make it unrealistic. For example, the person you parodied would never use the word "episode" but instead go for "chapter". They also wouldn't put a capital to "Berserk", nor to "I" or any other word for that matter. There's more, but I'm going to stop here. I find it sad that I can tell this sort of stuff from having seen so many posts like this. :judo:

crazyfuck said:
i love how the spell check button is not even two inches away from the post button...

Yeah, and we really encourage people to put some effort when typing their posts too.

Aazealh said:
Funny post, Peregrine_Falcon, but it contains some elements that make it unrealistic. For example, the person you parodied would never use the word "episode" but instead go for "chapter". They also wouldn't put a capital to "Berserk", nor to "I" or any other word for that matter.

I have fixed those mistakes.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Also if you could include then some way of complaining that the forum is mis-spelling "Gatt-su", and that's super lame that the admins are so arrogant :ganishka: :void: :griff:.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Peregrine_Falcon said:
I have fixed those mistakes.

Much better. Like CnC suggested, you should probably also add some stuff about how people need to take it easy and relax. Nice move on changing "Puck" to "pakku" too, though in my experience "pakk" or "pack" are more likely to be found.

CnC

Ad Oculos
now that I think about it calling the admins arrogant is something best saved for the second post of the new guy, after one of them actually responds.

one of my favorites:
whats sad it u got over 2000 posts you dorky cunt how bout you call the adim a fag and he'll change your name and what you type to. fucking pussy lol aint it funny 1st day posting and banned already hahaha i find out there lil fags on here who cant even defend there gay comments to me and its a Adim lol. this guys suppose to read berserk? he must look at it for the naked scenes with the guys

tell Mr.FagCake admin to eat a cock that'll put a smile on
that gay mothafuckas face.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
gay to gay had some good ones;

[unless that is him]

Do you have some kind of gay cystal ball over there where you can see me and other gays? You're Probably thinking id like to rub some gay balls saying to myself ohhhh hes in a basement just like me... sweet fag. you sound like your trying to talk like the berserk manga goes... as dark and hallow as my basement LoL!!!!. Come up with something you thought of besides shit i've already heard.

Daijyashin

Berserk is Divine and Human
Peregrine_Falcon said:
hi guys, this is my fist post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guts: :serpico:

It's a fist post without any doubt.. :troll:

Anyway a very important thing to understand is that dark Horse should learn from Evil Genius, speaking with few well collected words. :schierke: :carcus:

P

Pencil-smith

A bit off topic, but since the spell check button has been mentioned in this thread, I'd like to ask why many of the character names aren't included in the database?
Is it a matter of laziness or don't you know how to add entries? :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Pencil-Knight said:
A bit off topic, but since the spell check button has been mentioned in this thread, I'd like to ask why many of the character names aren't included in the database?
Is it a matter of laziness or don't you know how to add entries? :troll:

It's not made to be modified. If I really wanted to I could edit the database manually but it'd probably be reset everytime we update the forum. Besides, most character names are already autocorrected through another system.

Top Bottom