Helping Walter

Yah this is a thread where you can post things to help Walter along with his upgrades.
I have a few done and one under construction.

New Post
Open_topic.jpg

No New Post
brand.jpg

If you want to move this topic Walter or Cronus then go ahead.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Jon Schaffer said:
Yah this is a thread where you can post things to help Walter along with his upgrades.

New Post
Open_topic.psd.jpg

No New Post
brand.jpg

Crap thats a pritty good idea. I would help myself but the only thing I have knowlage in at all is coloring, not making the pic itself :'(.

what about bleeding brand=new post
non bleeding=no new post  ;)
brand.gif

brandbleed.gif
(i stole these from the sammys berserk game site)
i think yours would be a easier to tell if theres a new post or not

redria said:
what about bleeding brand=new post
non bleeding=no new post  ;)
brand.gif

brandbleed.gif
(i stole these from the sammys berserk game site)
i think yours would be a easier to tell if theres a new post or not
Trust me, I tried to make it look like the red one was bleeding. :-\

Oh well I guess I'll edit it.

The Dragon Reborn said:
all I see is angelfire.  Walter, I see lots of red "X" on the reply using the Simple Machines theme
There, happy? Oh and obviously you must not know what upgrading means. It means there are going to be a lot more red X's. Haha just trust Walter. He'll have it fixed.

Here is a banner for the top of this forum because all it says is "Skullknight.net". I left the left side blank because I know how you used to let the date and time go there. But if the new look isn't going to be that I can throw in Caska or Griff. If you want it that is.

Skullknight.jpg

The Dragon Reborn said:
I dont know if SK should use the brand. Then it would be just like The Hawks board. ???
I was afraid someone would say that. I had an idea before I did the brand. It was to put Guts behind the red one and Skullknight behind the dull one.

Jon Schaffer said:

New Post
Open_topic.jpg

No New Post
brand.jpg

I like the icons, but like it's been said, it would make this place look like The Hawks. How about make some neat versions of the rose insignia?

I reacon a little "Demon child" and/or Dragon slayer such as these two (smaller than shown) should be used for icons of sorts, I have no computer coloring skills of my own but still think they could be used to "Berserk" up the site a bit more.

Demonchild.jpg

Dragonslayer1.jpg

You guys shut up and help, haha. Here is my idea for the little icons we have for how many post we have.

Admins = Red Bejelit

Mods = Regular Bejelit
Everyone else = Brand 
brand_icon.jpg

I figured some people ARE nothing but sacrifices to the admins and mods. You know who you are  ;).

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Jon Schaffer said:
You guys shut up and help, haha. Here is my idea for the little icons we have for how many post we have.

Admins = Red Bejelit

Mods = Regular Bejelit
Everyone else = Brand 
brand_icon.jpg

Woah wait a sec... has walter even acknowlaged this yet?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
New splash page if you're interested (current one is pretty darn tootin' pretty)

sknetsplash.gif

Probably as close as any one image can come to embodying Berserk. I mean, the deeper relationships and important parallels of the series are all there. And for those that wouldn’t know or see why, it’s also a big cool skull with a bunch of Berserk related iconography popping out of it, so that works with skullknight.net too. =)

Colors and whatnot might still need to be adjusted to fit the overall scheme of the site, if it were to be used.

-Griff

"Griffith No More!" said:
New splash page if you're interested (current one is pretty darn tootin' pretty)

sknetsplash.gif

Probably as close as any one image can come to embodying Berserk. I mean, the deeper relationships and important parallels of the series are all there. And for those that wouldn’t know or see why, it’s also a big cool skull with a bunch of Berserk related iconography popping out of it, so that works with skullknight.net too. =)

Colors and whatnot might still need to be adjusted to fit the overall scheme of the site, if it were to be used.

-Griff
I hate to be a picky guy but isn't the eye in the skull supposed to be brown like Guts? I just always thought I saw Guts with that slit looking eye and Griffith that that tube looking eye like the behelit has. Other than that the picture looks pretty fucking awesome Griff No Mo! The skull with only one eye is supposed to represent Guts. The rose with thorns represents Skull Knight and the behelit represents Griffith. Other than that are you proposing to help make a new flash opening? I would help if so.

Top Bottom