Heroes (spoilers within)

was anybody as thoroughly disappointed with the 3rd season as i was? last night was the season finally and the wrap up was so quick it made the entire threat seem inconsequential... watching the main characters not misuse but not use their powers with any foresight at all has become kinda frustrating... is anybody watching this anymore or am i the only one putting myself through it?

*currently looking forward to lost and 24*

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I quit this series when it looked like shit was forthcoming -- the beginning of Season 2. Good to know I was right. :void:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah man I think you're like the last man on earth that watches this show. :void: I quit at the beginning of season 2 as well and I haven't looked back since.

X

Xem

I still watch it in hopes that it might get good again, the same with Lost actually. The previews for the next season make me want to send a letter to the writers asking them to go ahead and start a school for the gifted, give Claire some adamantite claws, and change the title of the show to "X-men" though. I mean seriously, with the government now hunting down mutants, er I mean people with abilities *coming from evolution, so that's basically a mutation right?*, it almost makes me a little mad, but then again I love the X-men, so I'm conflicted.

If anyone else still watches, the one thing I'm actually curious about is Peter. He lost all his powers then injected himself with the serum to get them back. But did he actually get all the powers he absorbed back or just the ability to absorb them? All we saw him do was fly, if I'm remembering right, and that's when Nathan was with him.

Top Bottom