Heya!

Hey guys!

I'm pretty new to these forums. I have only started lurking roughly as of a week ago, and today after reading enough of Berserk I figured I would join.

Hopefully spoiler culture on this forum isn't anything terrible. I'm only on chapter 205...so are there any boards recommended I stay on? Loving this manga.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Ari and welcome.

In Berserk, individual issues are called episodes (so named after the episodic nature of their release). They are collected together into chapters that span multiple volumes, and those form even bigger story arcs. You can find the details of this here.

Now with regards to your question I have two comments. The first one is that we greatly disapprove of people reading Berserk without buying it in this community. We highly encourage readers to support the author by purchasing the volumes. The second point is that the entire forum is pervaded with "spoilers", I'm afraid. There really isn't any place that is free of them. I think this is understandable, since volume 24, which you're currently reading, was published 14 years ago. Obviously I would specifically recommend you to avoid the Current Episodes section, as it discusses the latest developments of the story.

Aazealh said:
Hello Ari and welcome.

In Berserk, individual issues are called episodes (so named after the episodic nature of their release). They are collected together into chapters that span multiple volumes, and those form even bigger story arcs. You can find the details of this here.

Now with regards to your question I have two comments. The first one is that we greatly disapprove of people reading Berserk without buying it in this community. We highly encourage readers to support the author by purchasing the volumes. The second point is that the entire forum is pervaded with "spoilers", I'm afraid. There really isn't any place that is free of them. I think this is understandable, since volume 24, which you're currently reading, was published 14 years ago. Obviously I would specifically recommend you to avoid the Current Episodes section, as it discusses the latest developments of the story.

Thanks. I definitely plan on purchasing the volumes. Until I finish the series, I will stay in general discussions.

Top Bottom