Hill of Swords AMV

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
[flash=480,385]http://www.youtube.com/v/WWH_DjrmqfQ[/flash]​

Nomad posted an original musical score for Berserk entitled "Hill of Swords," and I made a video for it. The track is also featured during the credits of BERSERK: RECUT. Enjoy, and if you haven't already show your appreciation for Nomad's wonderful tribute to Berserk in the original thread. Thanks once again, Nomad!

I like it. I loved the track when i heard it the first time. I think that it's really awesome, the video you made really fits the song. Keep up the good work Griff !!!

That was really pleasant to watch. I like how you edited it so that it was completely wordless except for where it mattered. It flowed very nicely, and I especially liked how 4:06 matched up with the song. I also like how if you were to watch this alone and not know anything about Berserk, it was simple enough to follow, yet would prooobably leave you wondering. Hoping for more Griffith AMVs in the future. :ubik:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know why I never commented on it. I thought it was fantastic. It even has some clever structural links, like the priest's signaling the start of the music, and the pace picking up once Casca catches up with Guts. I'm amazed you were able to milk so much footage for the video, and having it be scenes that work well without dialogue.

My only criticism is that Nomad needs to make some more original Berserk music. :slan: I've already watched the video twice, and now I'm going to listen to it again. I don't think I can give it a higher praise.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Walter said:
My only criticism is that Nomad needs to make some more original Berserk music. :slan: I've already watched the video twice, and now I'm going to listen to it again. I don't think I can give it a higher praise.
It's been under work for quite some time now. I apologize for the hold up, for I was hoping to finish it before the arrival of my daughters, but I underestimated the time consumption of having a pregnant wife :magni:. I already started polishing it but I won't post it until I am fully satisfied with the final product. Some of you already know what the next theme will be... And it's a very tricky one at that. I really want to nail this one. But I will do everything I can to finish it as soon as possible.

Overall, I have truly taken to heart all of your comments about my work. And I intend to continue to donate more to this community.

Have the track on my iPod as part of my Berserk playlist, it's just so good even as a stand-alone. Can't wait to hear your other track, Nomad. Good luck! This AMV is probably the best one out there for Berserk that matches the music perfect, given the tone of the scene(s).

I know it's been a long time since this was posted, but I just started listening to the podcast and heard about this. Checked it out. Goosebumps. Great stuff. :ubik:

RanShi said:
I just started listening to the podcast and heard about this.

Same situation with me, this is great! These scenes are very powerful when you reflect back on all that's happened in the story to get to the point we are now.

Top Bottom