How's everyone doing today?

Yozuru

"I say when it ends!" - Lucina
It's been awhile. I hope you are all swell, happy, joyful, and full of vigor. :casca:

Just how are ya all? :guts:

DasBouf

I'm Noah. I love my waifu and my friends
I was feeling pretty bummed for most of the day. No reason in particular, probably just a part of my bipolar or something. (I'm still not really sure how it works I was only diagnosed a few months back lol)
But all of a sudden I'm feeling much better and very motivated. Thank you for asking OP, how are you doing?

Doing pretty awesome honestly. I just moved into my own place which makes me crazy happy. Finished setting it up last night and just need to do the final touches.

It's a great feeling to wake up to! Hurrah.

Yozuru

"I say when it ends!" - Lucina
DasBouf said:
I was feeling pretty bummed for most of the day. No reason in particular, probably just a part of my bipolar or something. (I'm still not really sure how it works I was only diagnosed a few months back lol)
But all of a sudden I'm feeling much better and very motivated. Thank you for asking OP, how are you doing?

I'm sorry to hear, I can't imagine all of the hurt and pain of everyday life you go through. For me, I suffer from depression and some days it just sucks to get up from bed. I just wanted to say that you're fantastic and I wish you the best. If you want to talk, please do let me know. :casca:

I'm doing well actually, thanks for asking! Been keeping busy with work and I'm trying to pickup the habit of drawing again since I enjoyed it so much when I was younger.

DasBouf

Yozuru said:
I'm sorry to hear, I can't imagine all of the hurt and pain of everyday life you go through. For me, I suffer from depression and some days it just sucks to get up from bed. I just wanted to say that you're fantastic and I wish you the best. If you want to talk, please do let me know. :casca:

I'm doing well actually, thanks for asking! Been keeping busy with work and I'm trying to pickup the habit of drawing again since I enjoyed it so much when I was younger.
Thank you so much for the kind words, this made me very happy to read :serpico:

Oburi

All praise Grail
I'm sick right now, my throat is so soar it feels like I'm swallowing a cactus everytime I gulp. :judo: Incredibly painful.

Other than that I've been recently promoted at work and transferred to a new building which is a much smaller and slower operation. Because of this, I'm basically running things here and have more responsibilities. I'm absolutely loving it not only because of the obvious perks that come with more power at a job and having people underneath me, but because it's not nearly as busy here I have far more down time which means more office time, which means not being on my feet all day busting my ass. Now that I'm older I can definatley appreciate being able to sit and work and my own speed in an office (and browse more Skullknight :guts:).

DasBouf

Oburi said:
I'm sick right now, my throat is so soar it feels like I'm swallowing a cactus everytime I gulp. :judo: Incredibly painful.
Oof, I feel you on this. I just got over the flu recently, it started with a sore throat, but turned into a cough and then pain in my lungs. I really hope you start feeling better soon. It was miserable for me, and I was out of commission for two weeks, hopefully yours is just a sore throat and not the flu. Get well soon!

Oburi

All praise Grail
DasBouf said:
Oof, I feel you on this. I just got over the flu recently, it started with a sore throat, but turned into a cough and then pain in my lungs. I really hope you start feeling better soon. It was miserable for me, and I was out of commission for two weeks, hopefully yours is just a sore throat and not the flu. Get well soon!

Yea my girlfriend was sick for a while and it started with a sore throat and got worse, I caught what she had for sure. So the next few days are going to suck.

Top Bottom