I found a sealed TCG box!

Hello Aazealh, sorry for the late answer , I didnt notice the new topic. My brother found it in an Animate store in Kyushu. Nowadays, Animate are not the same store they used to be (less otaku more moe/yaoi/mainstream) but some (not the one near tokyo) may have some old stock.

Btw, I came here to post again because it's funny I dont think I ever saw a BK5 box pop in years. And now this year we got mine and :

Last edited:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Aazealh, sorry for the late answer , I didnt notice the new topic. My brother found it in an Animate store in Kyushu. Nowadays, Animates not the same store they used to be (less otaku more moe/yaoi/mainstream) but some (not the one near tokyo) may have some old stock.

Hey Toji, no problem, was just curious about the story behind the discovery. Thanks!
I actually saw the volume 5 box on YJA the other day, and yeah that price just doesn't make sense for it. Nine boxes for 3000 yens however, now that's a deal! :isidro::ganishka:

Finally had free time to open it, here's the loot since it may give some knowledge on the pulls rate :

box topper, 6 rare holos, 2 sr (!) , 1 secrete holo

210130115744520975.jpg

the rare :
210130115745294181.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Finally had free time to open it, here's the loot since it may give some knowledge on the pulls rate :

box topper, 6 rare holos, 2 sr (!) , 1 secrete holo

It's been a long (very long) time since I opened one of these, but I feel like you got a great batch!

jaja

Minion
Awesome, it brings back memories :)

I saw the Mercari lot (too late of course), but it seems almost too good to be true !
Anyway, it's nice to see what you got, great pull with that secret holo :ubik:

I almost forgot.. I saw another one recently on eBay, but it was priced even higher :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not worth it. What will you do with it?
I only have commons/uncommons from bk5, so everything else in the box is net new for me, and I'd probably sell/trade the duplicates to recoup the cost. I agree it seems overpriced, but I've not seen a better deal this year other than single bk2 boosters on suruga-ya. If you've got a lead on a better deal I'd surely take it!

Top Bottom