I made a manga series called "elder souls" and its is now ongoing

I finally made my own manga series after so many fails and errors, and this time it may work.
Elder Souls is a dark fantasy manga based on the story of the Elder souls, it is highly influenced by berserk, dark souls, and The elder scrolls.
well, I am trying my best to make my own style and my own way of telling stories, as elder souls progress, I will improve too.
xx8fevsjjje71.jpg
44kpvpsjjje71.jpg

So any update? I’ve had this tab open on my phone for like a year and a half
Hey sorry for not updating and all,i was going through some problems in family and school. I am not free from my school at least and now i can also choose what i wanna do with my life and all. So i am going to start everything again . I am going to reboot the already existing chapters and make it more better .
I am going to start my life as a full time artist now and i will surely finish my work ofc.

@UnkleV seems the chapters are posted elsewhere online. Found this list of several chapters unless @Kentaro yuuki recommends reading somewhere else.
Hey sorry for not updating
On webtoon app it was getting censored so i started uploading on another app called Strippy. Also i am going to start everything again and work on my comic fully .
Now that i am free from problems and i can choose my life

guuuuuuuuts

Excited for the next chapter!
Don't stress too much... work at whatever pace helps you enjoy and accomplish your goals.

Quick thought: restarting the series does mean you have the opportunity to change the name, if you want, because a different name might help in terms of visibility against the From Software titles. "Elder Souls" is also the name of a skyrim modding community.

Last edited:
Don't stress too much... work at whatever pace helps you enjoy and accomplish your goals.

Quick thought: restarting the series does mean you have the opportunity to change the name, if you want, because a different name might help in terms of visibility against the From Software titles. "Elder Souls" is also the name of a skyrim modding community.
Well i guess i have to think of the name , i wanted the name to be same as the main element in my comic, the story based on a Elder Souls which like the one ring from lord of the ring except it's purpose is different.
Well i will update on it once I start working on it .

I thought of new name which could relate with the story
The New name will be
"The Light of the Nine"
'The Nine' refers to the nine god of creation in my fantasy world
And the Elder Souls are the light they bestowed upon to mankind and merkinds .
The number nine is also the special number in this world

That name sounds amazing, I look forward to what you'll come up with.
Well during the time of hiatus i may not be working on my comic or drawings but i do was increasing lore and story in mean time. Literally thinking of many events and stuff happening in the story also their history .(you can say i literally created enough lore to be half of elder scrolls Lore or maybe bit less)

Well during the time of hiatus i may not be working on my comic or drawings but i do was increasing lore and story in mean time. Literally thinking of many events and stuff happening in the story also their history .(you can say i literally created enough lore to be half of elder scrolls Lore or maybe bit less)
Be open to change your lore that's not been already established in the manga. Some better ideas might come to you when you're working on the actual comic.

Top Bottom