I want to practice drawing

I've just bought black ink. I will get a G pen as well. I've come to a point in life when I don't know what to do, my older brother and sister both have amazing talent at drawing where they can draw whatever from their head alone. I'm not that talented, I can copy things pretty well but thats as far as I go. I am hoping to change that by practicing and using ink for the first time ever.
Do any of you draw and use ink? Let me know your experiences, I think the ink is worth it
:chomp:

I've never used a G pen and ink personally, it's the standard in manga making, but I've only ever used ink pens such as microns, I did also have a pentel brush pen. But I mostly draw using my tablet now because it's a lot easier for me, but I recommend trying them all and stick with what you are comfortable with.

Also I didn't have natural talent either, I just kept drawing and I eventually started to improve slowly, don't be discouraged when you see people better than you, because you can always get better, the bad thing is giving up at that point, then you'll never see how good you could have gotten! :puck:

When I use ink, I usually use a brush. Once in a while I used a pen, but now I just use a pencil.I am not a painting major, but I learned it when I was a child, so I know something about painting materials.What I'm used to using for painting is watercolor.The difference between ink and watercolor is that ink is more vivid, more intense.Ink paintings need to be kept away from light. The G-pen makes a weird sound on paper, so I don't use it much, but it's easier for beginners to use.I hope you can draw something you like.Oh, and I almost forgot to remind you to put something under the drawing, otherwise the desk might get dirty.

When I use ink, I usually use a brush. Once in a while I used a pen, but now I just use a pencil.I am not a painting major, but I learned it when I was a child, so I know something about painting materials.What I'm used to using for painting is watercolor.The difference between ink and watercolor is that ink is more vivid, more intense.Ink paintings need to be kept away from light. The G-pen makes a weird sound on paper, so I don't use it much, but it's easier for beginners to use.I hope you can draw something you like.Oh, and I almost forgot to remind you to put something under the drawing, otherwise the desk might get dirty.
thank you for the tips

Top Bottom