ideas for some dreadful creatures

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
me and a couple of fellows of my school are doing a computer game. it's a first person shooter with a nice story line. the game is gonna be done with an unreal-engine.
We need ideas for some awesome n dreadful creatures and monsters.

do you guys have ideas?
aelka's excuse for M_G was a good start-up.

i'm grateful for any creative impulse. :)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
You should have Bill Gates as one. EVERYONE should have the chance to kill him ;)

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
me and a couple of fellows of my school are doing a computer game. it's a first person shooter with a nice story line. the game is gonna be done with an unreal-engine.

do you guys have ideas?

i'm grateful for any creative impulse.    :)

the smurfs.....*shivers*

Uriel

hahaha... that was a good one. :D
Thanx man 8)

the smurfs.....*shivers*
....... sleeping will be hard tonight.. the nightmares... THEY ARE COMING BACK TO HAUNT ME.. NO POPPA SMURF, STAY AWAY FROM MY ASS!...sorry, had to get that out my system :p

I think we should get to shoot smurfs too. The final boss should be Bill Gates though.

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
Teletubbies are overused. I wouldn't suggest that, although I don't know how far of lame level do you want to fall to. You can introduce ugly manly females dressed as peacocks!

b-patflaunt.jpg

if you feel that inspires you, feel free to visit.
http://www.miserable.com/~reality/

aelka

hey hey HEY I spent 8 days on that painting! That was my homework assignment you know! I believe that painting is technically magnificant! Dispite the fact that the model's personal features are not always the most attractive part of the piece. :'(

:D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D :D ;)

aelka

a certain italiano that used to roam these boards....*shudder*

although he sent me *shudder from remembering* extended kisses and "love notes" based on absolutely nothing in common (or even "hi"s), which I assume he never got closer than that to anyone else on this board...I really don't have any photographic sources on him. I suppose you can always design how he'd look/dress/act like in your mind if you dare to challenge. :p

puella

Berserk forever

do you guys have ideas?

I strongly recommend Itto Joonji's horror manga, especially Tomie and whirlpool(Uzumaki)

ito_junji2.jpg
ito_junji.jpg
142843_ani30.jpg

and nice icon, trapped_soul.

biggerthanzodd

mmm...banana

do you guys have ideas?

Classical Mythology usually works pretty well for this stuff, but if that seems a little stale you could try some more exotic mythology like that of the Aztecs. The natural world offers endless horror and fascination for someone with an eye for it. Use bones, exoskeletons, eyes, sinews, or whatever you like from several animals. On a related note, the undead are always low controversy FPS machine-gun fodder.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Classical Mythology usually works pretty well for this stuff, but if that seems a little stale you could try some more exotic mythology like that of the Aztecs. The natural world offers endless horror and fascination for someone with an eye for it. Use bones, exoskeletons, eyes, sinews, or whatever you like from several animals. On a related note, the undead are always low controversy FPS machine-gun fodder.

I'd stay clear of creatures of Greek/Roman mythology... imo they're over-used.
True, can't go wrong with the undead, but oh, the cliche

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
and nice icon, trapped_soul.
thanks. do you know who that is?
examples? images?
I'd stay clear of creatures of Greek/Roman mythology... imo they're over-used.
True, can't go wrong with the undead, but oh, the cliche  
that's true. that also fits on bones, exoskeletons...

Uriel

We're getting away from the convo here.... are you going to use Bill Gates.. with breasts... and a Peacock Tail as the dreadful creature?

I think you'd be onto a winner!

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
u surely thought about a herbert or roity feat.the whole borg stuff video game!
david gib ma jetzt die PRINGELS! 8)

aelka

We're getting away from the convo here.... are you going to use Bill Gates.. with breasts... and a Peacock Tail as the dreadful creature?

Oh! AND you have to make the bill gates female with a male peacock tail have a realllly annoying voice acting so the player will have the urge to kill him! He'd be prancing around on squeeky wooden panels going "hodilululuuuuu! hodiluuuurruruururuuuuu~!" and he'll have apostles sent to each of the old villagers' straw houses harrassing their children by forcing computer screens in front of their faces before they get to see their parents!!!

:eek:

I'm getting out of hand.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Oh!  AND you have to make the bill gates female with a male peacock tail have a realllly annoying voice acting so the player will have the urge to kill him!  He'd be prancing around on squeeky wooden panels going "hodilululuuuuu! hodiluuuurruruururuuuuu~!" and he'll have apostles sent to each of the old villagers' straw houses harrassing their children by forcing computer screens in front of their faces before they get to see their parents!!!

I'm getting out of hand.

um gottes wün...

what's going on?? ???

Uriel

Oh! AND you have to make the bill gates female with a male peacock tail have a realllly annoying voice acting so the player will have the urge to kill him! He'd be prancing around on squeeky wooden panels going "hodilululuuuuu! hodiluuuurruruururuuuuu~!" and he'll have apostles sent to each of the old villagers' straw houses harrassing their children by forcing computer screens in front of their faces before they get to see their parents!!!

I'm getting out of hand

In all fairness.... it aint a half bad idea... it could work! :p

Top Bottom