I'm um... New

Sup everyone. Damn, a whole board dedicated to Berserk... that kicks ass! I already know ranemaka (or whatever his name is) from AN, but otherwise I'm probably a new face to all of u. I've read all the manga up to vol 22, and I look forward to discussing it.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
You have read them or do look at the pretty pictures like the rest of us?? Folks we may have another translator in our midst....

Well anyway, welcome to the flipside!!

I've read all the Korean version of it, since I'm Korean. I could probably translate it... if I actually owned the manga. I read them by renting them at $ .75 a vol.

Vermillion

ok cool.

So whats the accuracy of the translations anyhow? So far berserk is or is going to be translated in Korean, German, French(?) and Italian. But are they accurate to the Japanese original text or atleast being closely accurate??

edit: What the?? did I actually spell Berserk with a lower case b?? OH NO!! What blasphemy! As punishment, I will chop off my left pinky and send it to Miura and hope he will accept it as an apology for my folly......... :D

It's hard to know just how accurate any of the translations r if u don't know any Japanese, but I'm assuming it's pretty damn accurate.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Welcome aboard!Good to see someone with alot of Berserk knowledge.
edit: What the?? did I actually spell Berserk with a lower case b?? OH NO!! What blasphemy! As punishment, I will chop off my left pinky and send it to Miura and hope he will accept it as an apology for my folly......... :D
Vermillion, dude, I am going to chop your finger off myself for your ignorance! ::)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ok cool.

So whats the accuracy of the translations anyhow? So far berserk is or is going to be translated in Korean, German, French(?) and Italian. But are they accurate to the Japanese original text or atleast being closely accurate??

don't cut off your pinky man thats pointless Miura won't take that, waht you need to do is........BURN! *gets flame thrower* ok just hold still this won't hurt! :D

Vermillion

Vermillion, dude, I am going to chop your finger off myself for your ignorance! ::)
Well I thought about it and I'm just gonna send him some mentos candy :p

don't cut off your pinky man thats pointless Miura won't take that, waht you need to do is........BURN! *gets flame thrower* ok just hold still this won't hurt! :D
You pyromaniac you :D

Sup everyone.  Damn, a whole board dedicated to Berserk... that kicks ass!  I already know ranemaka (or whatever his name is) from AN, but otherwise I'm probably a new face to all of u.  I've read all the manga up to vol 22, and I look forward to discussing it.

hey 420, nice to see you finally made your way here. welcome welcome welcome.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Yo 420, make the most of that friendly tone. He was never this nice to me :'(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Yo 420, make the most of that friendly tone. He was never this nice to me :'(
Dont get cocky. Im sure he had good reason. (and I quote: "I know I will sound like a REAL newbie after this.. but does anyone know where I can download the Berserk Manga... I am a real big fan, with no money to buy them.. I searched everywhere.. but no joy.. so I where else better then to ask amongst real fans? " and i endquote...)

I dont think anyone here pretends that this server is nuetral on opinions of people, Ive always felt that a straight shooting community is the best way to do things...

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
But are they accurate to the Japanese original text or atleast being closely accurate??

the german one for sure isn't. our friend are called Kjaskar, Pipin, etc. and sometimes the say things that somehow seem to be... not fitting.

Top Bottom