Info on Mr. Miura

S

smoke

If Miura ever saw this topic, he'd probably file for a restraining order against a majority of the board. This is seriously CREEPY! :badbone:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
smoke said:
If Miura ever saw this topic, he'd probably file for a restraining order against a majority of the board. This is seriously CREEPY!

Haha nah, this is nothing at all compared to some of the stuff you can read on the net (semi-obvious considering the nature of the Internet I guess)... Just benign curiosity. :guts:

Is that... milk Miura's drinking...?
Well Moloko Plus would account for the Ultra-violence... :carcus:, but I think its just a reflection.
Anyway thanks Walter, any info on the Creator is greatly appreciated.

CnC

Ad Oculos
smoke said:
If Miura ever saw this topic, he'd probably file for a restraining order against a majority of the board. This is seriously CREEPY! :badbone:

Nah, like aaz said. its all just curiousity. Nothng odd about that.

vlad said:
Anyway thanks Walter, any info on the Creator is greatly appreciated.

All hail the Creator.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
vlad said:
Well Moloko Plus would account for the Ultra-violence... :carcus:, but I think its just a reflection.

Ah, I see you guys are in need of my SUPER VISUAL SKILLS once again. :badbone:

In fact Miura's got the same beverage than all the others. The trick is that they're holding their napkins on the bottom while he's holding it in front of the glass (this is reinforced by the fact it fits the glass' contour). What people might mistake for a golden rim on the glass at first is actually the beverage, in between the napkin that Miura's holding (notice how it goes over his middle finger) and the foam.

Top Bottom