Is it possible for man to use the Dragonslayer?

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
Re: Is it possible for man to use the Dragonslayer

I'd have to see these facts comming from another source.

You've got one part of it down (an image), now you need supporting sources of evidence.

I'd hardly take your word over dozens of reputable books on hte subject.

i would love to, but the books that has such sources are either in chinese (which i can read) or japanese

i would suggest that, if your internet browser can translate chinese, you take a look at this web site -- it's about the most famous sword-maker in taiwan (effectively the whole chinese culture cuz the "revolution" put out the sword business)
it does give a backing for my point

http://sword.tacomall.com.tw/main/main.htm

then again, you could simply deny whatever that i say because the source is chinese and i couldn't get you any information that's in japanese or english :-[

suppose that happen, i'll just have to pretend that we're arguing about religion and philosophy and start a staring contest

btw, we really should start a new thread if you want to continue arguing about this

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider

Training makes ya perfect.
I wish I'd know as much as these 2 guys bout swords.
All I know is how to whack stuff with a bokken. :p

CROM

Where am I?......And why... am I naked?....

While it may be possible to develop the musculature necessary to lift the thing, it would ruin the rest of your body. Swinging the weapon routinely would destroy his joints. Not to mention, human bone would break under so much force and weight.

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?

kendo stick kicks ass, you can use it like a bastard sword (which offers so much possibilities) or a really crappy staff

i find that practicing chinese sword style with a kendo stick in combinationed with two handed manuevers looks really bad ass

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider

I'm more into japanese Iai strikes combined with a bit of selftaught styles...yeeessss....chinese even tough effective are too much of a show off.

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?

chinese even tough effective are too much of a show off.

precisely the reason why i practice chinese sword styles ;) fight well and look good at the same time.... violence/competetion isn't my pursuit

Top Bottom