Jan's art

Hey guys, I think I'll post mostly Berserk related art here :daiba:
Really wanted to color one of the 362 two page spreads, so here it is.
fvXnDVs.jpg

I decided to mainly use two colors to make the "old" god hand stand out more. I think next time I won't color anything with reflective surfaces, their chitin like bodies were really hard to do, I gave up eventually :ganishka:

For this one I wanted Griffith to look angelic. I started this one basically when the episode came out but was never really satisfied with the details like the eyes and so on. It's still not really what I envisioned in the first place but I deviated from that a bit and now it's fine I guess.
BsMqntL.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Very nice! I love the rough texture of his hair and skin and their contrast to the tear! :ubik:

Thank you both Grail (sorry, forgot to reply last time :farnese:) and Goat!
Also, my first idea was to do everything in a rough/loose texture in the Griffith piece but painting loosely is so damn hard that I gave up on it and decided to put the focus on the tear with more details :) but it feels a bit disjointed the way it is now

Currently trying to at least finish a few pieces of Berserktober (Inktober for Berserk) and I made this one for the 10th of October, Skullknight (or Gaiseric).
I know his armor doesn't really fit as he likely already wears the Berserker's armor when the eclipse starts but I wanted to draw it anyway :iva:
tCdwFYp.png
very nice!

Top Bottom