JUNMAX's AMVs and more!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Berserk AMV - Pain

Fuckin solid.

Of course I recognize the song from the Dead Island trailer (the one so dramatic that it overhyped the game). But what I like about this video is that it's dead simple: focusing on the emotional impact of the Post Eclipse scenes, which you capitalize on by pulling from earlier material. It doesn't overextend itself like so many AMVs do by trying to cover every action sequence across a 5-10 hour series.

That was very remarkable. Made me cry like a b****.

I agree with Walter, you did a wonderful job capturing the raw emotion of the Post-Eclipse, and for that I applaud you. Breaks my heart every time when I see Guts look at Casca after those events.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Great work, and probably the best Berserk AMV out there simply because it was tastefully and thoughtfully done.

Not really related, but seeing the movies' footage without its sound was a bit jarring in some early scenes (Erica and Casca), the facial animations seemed pretty bad.

Wow that actually got me a little choked up. You did a great job of conveying what was going through Guts' mind while he was running from the pain.

Have to agree with Aazealh, at least it is the best one I have seen. I had goosebumps throughout most of it and kept thinking to myself Berserk is the best story ever told. Amazing job.

Don't want to derail this thread but I think the only one coming close to this was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZckFzkHM4_Y

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword

This was really nice. I'm glad you chose to go this route. There's only a handful of sombre Berserk AMVs, so I'm glad you've added such a strong one to the library. God knows I've seen enough epic Berserk AMVs for one lifetime. The editing and music selection was very effective.

Nicely done JUNMAX. The choice of track and those scenes fit really well. This is right up there for me along with the Griffith-Nomad AMV collaboration.

Top Bottom